The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13865 times)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2009, 01:14:04 AM »
News of the abduction quickly reached Golges ears, but that didnt concern him, what DID concern him was the fact that the lucario went to rescue her.

Gathering information from some streetears, Golge set off in the direction the lucario went.

when he caught up, the lucario was fighting a dark jolteon, after the fight the lucario headed to a cave, where he was stopped by a cubone, and the two began to fight.

"hehehe, it looks like he's on his last legs, this is the perfect time to show him why you don't mess with me" he said to himself as he watched the fight behind a bush before leaping out and shouting at the lucario "Did you miss me?" and firing off an odd coloured beam straight at the lucarios head (psybeam) not noticing the jolteon arrive
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2009, 01:15:11 AM »
xiang was stunned slightly by the lightning attack. her muscles were stiff for a few seconds. but then her muscles warmed up enpugh for her to take a slash at the dark jolteon.

Offline HawkFlight

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Baby Kittenhawk (feral)
  • Coloring: Gray with copper highlights.
  • Height: Average cat size.
  • Weight: Average cat weight.
  • Build: Feral
« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2009, 01:21:27 AM »
Honey stood there, slightly stunned, as the battle raged on. The lollipop drooped in his hand, and he hugged his squirtle plushie a little tighter.

"I'll ... come back later," he said, backing out of the cave.
This is what I brought you, this you can keep. // This is what I brought, you may forget me. // I promise to depart, just promise one thing. // Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2009, 01:55:50 AM »
When he was in the middle of trying to get to Silver when the psybeam struck the back of his head, his mind already vulnerable...

Then something unusual happens, Corzo starts to chuckle, then it goes to a cackle, his aura renews and his fur turns back to white. However, unlike before, the arua has a red highlight and his eyes are now glowing crimson. "All I wanted was to help Silver, but if this keeps happening, I guess everyone but Silver will have to die for that to happen."

He's officially snapped, and his strength is renewed....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2009, 12:10:02 PM »
xiang's head snapped around when her comrade started speaking of killing. she turned around and got between corzo and the other's in the cave. "don't do anything thing stupid. come on you are silver's personal guard, how do you think she will feel if pokemon are slaughtered before her." xiang crouched into a battle stance. she got pumped for a fight. her tail flame grew bigger, brighter, and hotter as it turned from a healty golden orange to a white blue flame. illuminating the cave behind her. hopefully being a bit of a guard from an attack from behind.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2009, 04:13:24 PM »
Corzo didn't even pay attention to what the charmeleon said as he was busy trying to finish off the cubone that decided to be within arm's reach of him...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2009, 05:41:34 PM »
Silver cut off her questions to the eevee as she saw Riku dart off into the blackness of the cave. She snapped her sight back to the eevee. 'We can talk later, this seems bad..!' She softly continued 'I think you should stay here, and i'll come back for you later, you're not fully recovered. You need to rest.'
Withe her usual quickness, she ran into the battle scene. Noticing Corzo's new form, she rand full pelt at him, tackling to the ground. 'C-corzo... snap out of it! I'm here now, you don't need to do this!'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2009, 05:53:37 PM »
Riku knocked the Cubone aside and smashed Silver off Corzo and bit hard down into the Lucario's shoulder, unleashing all of his electricity into the Pokémon. He locked himself in place as 10,000 volts of electricity flowed through both of their bodies. The attack was causing him great pain as his cells overloaded themselves with electricity, His eyes began to glow white and Black electricity began to flow into Corzo

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2009, 07:33:08 PM »
"Get off you runt!" 'Corzo' yelled as he tried to shake Riku off, the pain of it causing him to shake more violently. Then he caught a glimpse of Silver and just stopped moving altogether. "S...Silver?" His eyes started to dim as his previously chaotic mind quieted down, and exhaustion took over. Before he could say or do anything more, his eyes rolled up and he dropped like a dead weight...

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »
Rigor, tired of fighting, watched as the battle raged in until the lucario fainted.. She knew she'd pulled herself in too deep, now there were others involved, throwing themselves at an enemy to save her, and she couldn't stand the thought. She didn't like help.. She should be able to help herself.. She glanced over her shoulder, and a sad sound uttered from under her helmet as she disappeared into a thicket of bushes. Off to fend for herself once more.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2009, 08:03:42 PM »
Riku stopped the flow of electricity and let go of him. He tried to stand up but his legs gave way and he fell on his side, his face scrunched up in pain. Opening his eyes he saw Rigor run off. He tried to shout after her, but he was in too much pain "No! Please!...don't leave....you were the only other like me......and I didn't even know your name..."He shouted with his mind, knowing it was futile. Scrunching up his eyes to hide the tears as he passed out from the pain.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 08:07:14 PM by Riku »

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2009, 08:17:34 PM »
Partially recovering from the smashing she got, her sight straightened to see the dark jolteon and the lucario crumpled on the floor near each other. 'Riku! Chrono!' she gasped. dragging Riku closer to chrono so she could preform her morning sun attack.
She noticed the tears trickling down Riku's face. Surprised and sympathetic, she nuzzled him subtly, putting a paw on his face softly. Sharply turning to see if Chrono was okay, she noticed he didn't seem upset,-much to her relief- just terribly weak. Using her morning sun attack she called to the other pokémon, 'we need to take these two back to the village! Belle (a blissy) needs to treat them urgently, and my morning suns been used too much today, its too weak!' Looking at the pokémons sceptical faces she knew what they were thinking.
'I'll deal with my dads arrogance later!'

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2009, 08:21:29 PM »
Golge stared at the scene unfolding around him in disgust "oh now isn't this a touching moment, yes lets save the lucario! save him so he can continue to stick in my side like a thorn." he spat angrily
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »
Despite being too weak to fight, Silver snarled, 'YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET ARRESTED!'

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »
Golge bowed deeply and replied in a sarcastic tone "oh yes your majesty, of course" then he stood up and glared at the lucario