The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13866 times)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2009, 08:32:58 PM »
Despite the situation, Silver couldn't help but sigh sharply and roll her eyes. 'Well can you at least help pick up Riku?! You'll be pleased to know he doesn't like ''that lucario'' either.' She added sarcastically
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2009, 08:35:47 PM »
Golge looked at the jolteon "an enemy of my enemy, is a temporary ally in my books" he replied and picked him up carefully "let's leave while im feeling charitable then"
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: June 24, 2009, 08:44:30 PM »
'Xiang! Can you please take Corzo back to the village, and tell them i sent you both! I need to go back for that young Eevee in the cave!' Silver begged as she began to sprint back into the cave.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline HawkFlight

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Baby Kittenhawk (feral)
  • Coloring: Gray with copper highlights.
  • Height: Average cat size.
  • Weight: Average cat weight.
  • Build: Feral
« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2009, 11:30:43 PM »
Honey wandered aimlessly throughout the cave. He had fled from the fight, and was now lost in the cave's twists and turns. After a while, he stumbled across an injured eevee.

"Ahh!" he startled, then looked over at injured creature, already tearing up. "Are you okay?! Say something!"
This is what I brought you, this you can keep. // This is what I brought, you may forget me. // I promise to depart, just promise one thing. // Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #154 on: June 24, 2009, 11:36:01 PM »
xiang's face twisted into a mask of disgust. she grabbed the lucario and hauled him up on her scaly and bony shoulder. 'i am sick of getting ordered around, by an ungrateful king and by his little daughter. it doesn't matter who your parents are, it's what you do in life.' she thought angrily. she ran off to the village, after all, she couldn't leave the lucario on the ground, for all he was a bit cracked in the head, he was ready to attack his allies. she brought him to the village and dropped him off at the healing center. as she turned to leave to her home, a small hound doom ran up to her and dropped a message written on paper into the charmeleon's clawed grip. "john, what are you doing back, where is dad?" the charmeleon asked, the hound doom just closed it's eyes in pain, turned and walked into the healing center. a long nasty gash was on it's side. xiang tore through the seal on the paper and read the paper. her eye's widened as her eyes traveled farther down the paper.

xiang,
when you receive this letter, please don't be alarmed. before you even read on, promise to your self you will take this news calmly and in a level headed manner. if you are reading this message, it means i have been slain in battle. the troops and i were ambushed on red back ridge. we had a simple mission, to scout the area and set up a base in the valley. a good defensible place for us to take while we expanded our lands. it was supposed to be easy, but you know about those words. they are as dangerous as "it will be easy". we were quickly attacked during the night. in the few minutes i had between attacks i wrote you this letter. hopefully this message will reach you soon. i am going to send this with the most junior of my troops. they are no doubt meeting with the king as we speak. i doubt any of us are left by the time this message gets to you. I'm sorry we never got to say good bye to each other. i love you xiang. follow your own path, make your own future. remember to watch your back my daughter. i will try to look out for you from above. don't forget all i have taught you over your life.

from zuko
PS. tell that grizzled blastiose----

and the letter cut off, seemingly that had been when the next wave had met her father's forces. xiang closed her eyes for a moment. she sat down hard on the ground. her mind was detached from her body at that point. in a minute, her whole world had came crashing down around her. the lizard folded the paper and tied it to her back with some spare raw hide. she grimaced and started running into the woods. there was a chance her father was alive. she would find out the truth.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: June 24, 2009, 11:53:43 PM »
Hefting the jolteon, Golge made his way back to the village, looking back to see if the princess had left the cave.

when he reached the town he took the jolteon to the healing center and decided to start walking back to the cave to retrieve the princess.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2009, 12:00:34 AM »
Shinder was surprised at the Teddiursa that had just come. "I didn't think someone else would be here". "...I'm sorry, but there's something I need to go get..." He got up, but fell back down, coughing badly. In a few moments, he was up again and a little better. He ran off, staggering. A little farther into the cave, he met up with Silver. "Oh, it's you", he said, a little surprised.

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline HawkFlight

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »
Honey gasped as the injured eevee got up and ran off. "No wait!" he called. "You're injured, you need---" But it was to no avail, the eevee didn't hear him. He followed the eevee as it fled through the caves, and nearly bumped into the espeon he saw in the battle when he first entered the caves.

"Wah! Sorry!" he said tearfully, falling on his rear.
This is what I brought you, this you can keep. // This is what I brought, you may forget me. // I promise to depart, just promise one thing. // Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »
Looking at the two clearly exhausted and slightly bewildered pokémon, she gasped in surprise at the eevee 'you shouldn't be running about, you're too injured!' looking at the teddiursa she smiled 'its quite alright, it was an accident.' Sat for a moment looking at them both, she decided 'teddiursa, if you don't mind, can you help me take this eevee to the village, so we can make sure hes properly looked after?'

Walking through the caves, holding up the injured eevee she asked, 'so what are your names?'

Offline HawkFlight

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2009, 06:55:59 PM »
The teddiursa nodded eagerly and bent to heft up the eevee. He paused, stored away his lollipop and squirtle plushie, and carried the eevee (with some difficulty, considering it was as big as he was). Then the Espeon asked him what his name was.

"Oh me?" he said. He gave the Espeon a cute smile. "I'm Honey! Pleased to meet you!"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2009, 07:32:46 PM »
Silver blushed a little How cute is this pokémon! Regaining her posture, she replied, i'm Silver. 'I haven't seen you around before, are you new to the village, or have you come to join the explorers guild?'

Offline HawkFlight

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2009, 08:24:21 PM »
Honey continued to smile up at Silver.

"I'm new" he said. "I'm on a pilgrimage, and I came to join the Explorers' Guild to become stronger and more learned in the ways of the world."

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2009, 09:03:51 PM »
'well, you've certainly come to the right guild! wigglytuff is a world renowned pokémon explorer, he even went on expeditions with my father sometimes!' she smiled and added 'hes also a lot of fun and a bit weird, but has a kind heart.' She remembered all the times where wigglytuff had come back from expeditions, carrying bags of gold and giving them to the more needy pokémon...

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »
Golge reached the cave and peered inside "im not going in there" he thought, trying to remember something "now what was the girls name....oh yes...Silver! Silver, do hurry up will you, ive things to attend to" he shouted into the cave, listening as it echoed along the walls...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2009, 11:22:19 PM »
During his time of unconsiousness, Corzo saw the same silhouette of the large pokemon that his mother had given him to in his dreams. Corzo, your mother entrusted your care to me so incidents like a few moments ago wouldn't happen, but I guess I havn't been doing much of a job keeping you safe from the so called 'king' of the village, but if you do wish to know just exactly who I am, you'll have to forget about your life in the village and travel to the mountains, if you need to gather a group to help, that would be acceptable. But under no circumstances must they follow you to my location... After the figure finished its monologue, Corzo started to stirr, barely remembering what just happened in his dreams.

"The mountains..." Corzo muttered as he got out of the cot. He forgot to take off the bandages as he left the hut, long before the Blissy even realized he had woken up.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:26:32 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel