The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13863 times)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2009, 02:25:10 AM »
Golge's eyes lit up "oh why your higness, it would be my pleasure" and he turned to face the eevee "right you heard the princess, im to take you to the center, come now, i don't bite...." he said as he lifted the eevee surprisingly gently for someone of his reputation then he looked at the teddiursa "right, first we go to the center, then to where you need to go, do you need me to carry you as well?" he asked showing a very surprising amount of consideration as he waited for a reply
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline HawkFlight

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Baby Kittenhawk (feral)
  • Coloring: Gray with copper highlights.
  • Height: Average cat size.
  • Weight: Average cat weight.
  • Build: Feral
« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2009, 03:19:24 AM »
Honey hid behind Silver, gripping her fur nervously with a tiny paw, when the kecleon spoke to him. After a moment, he emerged and shook his head when it asked if he needed it to carry him as well. He shook his head emphatically.

"N-no, I'm f-fine," he said.
This is what I brought you, this you can keep. // This is what I brought, you may forget me. // I promise to depart, just promise one thing. // Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2009, 03:58:45 AM »
Golge nodded at the little pokemon "very well then, we had best be off" he gestured to the teddiursa to follow along, then began making his way back to the village, looking back to make sure the little one followed
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2009, 07:11:59 PM »
Silver recognized Honey's fear and smiled as she muttered to him 'If he does anything to you, he'll know what he'll get.' Her forked tail flowed into his little paw. 'How about I walk you up until the clearing? Its not much to walk from there.' She looked around and said 'I need to get some of my energy back by sunbathing, so I can use my morning sun. If my father sees a scratch on me, he'll go berserk!'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2009, 08:23:24 PM »
Corzo appears for a breif moment in Xleena's eyesight before he continues on towards the Explorer's guild, bandages and all.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2009, 08:54:45 PM »
(Its Silver you silly :D)

Catching Corzo's appearence her face turned into a picture of horror. 'Corzo! Corzo, wait, wait right here!' She shouted. She looked from the teddiursa to the keckleon to the eevee and shouted 'JUST WAIT A MINUTE!!'

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline HawkFlight

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Baby Kittenhawk (feral)
  • Coloring: Gray with copper highlights.
  • Height: Average cat size.
  • Weight: Average cat weight.
  • Build: Feral
« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2009, 10:57:52 PM »
Honey looked back and forth from Silver to the kecleon. He took Silver's proffered tail in his hand and nodded to her. But when she began to freak out about the Lucario that appeared, he began to get nervous.

"S-Silver?" he inquired.
This is what I brought you, this you can keep. // This is what I brought, you may forget me. // I promise to depart, just promise one thing. // Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2009, 12:46:35 AM »
Corzo stopped when he heard Silver call him out. Man i'm whipped, the instant she says something I stop... Corzo waits for Silver to berate him for being careless, or whatever else she can come up with.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2009, 01:59:10 PM »
Shinder just watched and didn't say a word. He probably wouldn't be able to do much in his current condition, and he was still pretty nervous about being carried by the Kecleon. He was also concerned though; He didn't know what had happened to Corzo after he was knocked out and taken into the cave, and judging by Silver, it couldn't have been good.

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2009, 08:50:47 PM »
'Y-You---! I was so worried! What are you doing not resting?!' Looking at the other 3 pokémon she stated 'Wait right there... I promised Honey and Shinder i'd walk them to the clearing'.
Looking at the kecleon's suspicious gaze, she replied 'i'm not going anywhere, i'll come back here. A deal's a deal, I just want to talk to Corzo.'
She smiled at Honey and Shinder and replied 'Shall we get going?' She looked at Crozo and asked 'Please can you wait here? I'll be back shortly.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2009, 09:09:37 PM »
"Fine, but I doubt it'll be long before your father decides what to do with me, violent outbursts and all that." Corzo replied, leaning against one of the huts. Corzo look at himself and then realized how fragile he looked and sighed at his own idiocy.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2009, 09:22:37 PM »
'Don't worry, you won't get kicked out i'll make sure of that.' she whispered, more to herself than Corzo, and tail-in-hand with Honey, walked off with the rest of the party.

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2009, 11:03:55 PM »
Shinder looked at Corzo's bandaged figure with a worried face. He looked like he would collapse any second. Then he remembered what had happened earlier, the intense battle, Corzo's rage, Shinder's sword being broken through and the intense blast of aura that came straight at him, but none of that mattered now. "Silver, wait", he said. "..There's some berries in the bundle. Um, could you please give them to Corzo?"

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2009, 04:38:06 PM »
Silver smiled at Shinder, and replied 'sure, if he'll take them, hes a bit stubborn like that' Taking the berries to Corzo's feet she smiled, and ran back to the group.
Slipping her tail back into Honey's clutch she replied '...thank you Shinder, it was good of you to do that. I thought everyone would be scared of him, especially after he got you by accident.'
The Espeon's smile was warm and with a bit more energy said 'come on then Golge, I wanna be ''rescued" today!!'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »
Corzo looked at the berries a huffed Just because I look damaged doesn't mean I am. He then did a double take on the bag of berries before picking it up and shifting around for some oran berries.