The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13858 times)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »
Advancing to the clearing, Silver smiled and said goodbye to Shinder and Honey, feeling a little tired. Assuring them (perhaps with a few nuzzles) as they went with Golge, her forked tail waved at them both with her usual spring.
Turning around, her face got a little more serious as she walked back to Corzo, and wondering where her new friend Ezra was. Everything just went so fast, i'll have to make this quick so that he isn't lost where he knows no-one! She thought, as her eyes clapped on the damaged lucario.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »
Corzo looked up at Silver and sighed "What did I do wrong now?" was the usual question, seeing as how he doesn't want to guess wrong on what he's doing wrong.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2009, 09:27:56 PM »
Silver tutted 'nothing except leaving the health center half dead! I'm betting That poor Blissey's going out of her mind!'
She sighed deeply and continued 'at least your well enough to stand, I was so worried, you went mental in that fight.. I thought you--' She couldn't quite finish her sentence. 'Remember your limits Corzo, I never want to see you hurt again...' she trailed of and sat next to the injured creature leaning slightly on his bruised shoulder. '...especially for me.'

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #198 on: July 01, 2009, 10:33:03 PM »
His ears twitched and a blush crossed his face when he felt her lean. He shook his head "I...Its my job and my duty to ensure your safety, even if it costs me my life, your father was quite explicit about that" He replied, trying to avoid looking at her, but finding it hard to.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:46:57 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2009, 03:31:20 PM »
   She couldn't help but grin. 'Don't act all Mr. authority on me! My dad didn't say you had to come sunbathing with me!' Her eyes looked into his and she continued 'did you know your one of the only peoples minds I don't read?'
   She paused and strutted towards the edge of the lake, looking at her own reflection, '...its because I respect you. Right now your one of the only people I trust, so I don't feel like I have to read your mind.'
   She turned around to look at him square in the face 'So don't give me nonsense like that... and... I can't stand seeing you hurt just because of what my father tells you to say, or act... In fact, I never want to see you hurt again for whatever reason.'
   She took a deep breath, pausing for a moment, before continuing 'Anyway, I want to look for that odd jolteon Ezra... he probably doesn't know what hit him!'

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2009, 04:28:27 PM »
Fez was watching a pair talking by the lakeside, deciding it was none of his buisiness he set back to grooming his orange fur as it crackled and wilted a nearby flower.... he watched one, the espeon move off from the lake-side, always ready to stick his nose in where not wanted Fez got up and trotted behind a large flat stone, jumping up he lay bathing in the warm sun, watching the pair. He felt in a good mood, as he often did these days and rolled over his bright red body soaking up the rays to store, it really was a great day he thought to himself.

At the sound of "jolteon" and "doesnt know what hit him" he rolled back over to watch the espeon walk off below the stone where he lay, he'd always considered the espeon one the more elegant evolutions of evee and so he lent over the edge of the rock down onto the path where she walked, as he did so he began to slip and slide, his claws scrabbling for a purchase on the rock......
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2009, 05:03:39 PM »
Silvers tail twitched at the disruption of the air. Realising the disturbance had come from up above she noticed a Flareon trying to keep balance another eon?? She thought, shocked at how many she'd bumped into today. Realizing the flareon must have been listening in on the conversation she felt a little embarrassed and asked 'who on earth are you?'

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2009, 05:06:26 PM »
eck! Fez leapt back from the edge, him and his big nose, and ears for that matter! peeking over at the eon below he sniffed the air, "m'names Fez, and a'm sorry for listening in, ah just canna help bein curious. It sound'd like sombody got hurt bad?"

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2009, 05:09:33 PM »
Surprised at the thick accent, she assumed Fez wasn't from around these parts. Perhaps from another region she accumulated. Looking up at the flareon, she inquired ' what is your business around these parts, considering you're so interested in mine?'

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2009, 05:18:00 PM »
huh?, m'buisiness is to help others where ah can, when ah heard ya talk 'bout someone got hurt, jus wond'rin if ya want'd some help? Fez sat down on his haunches and looked down at the eon below with his head on one side....

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »
'Around to help? Well if you want to help people, then you could go and enlist in the guild nearby.'
Realising how unintentionally rude she sounded, she continued quickly 'errr, thanks for the consideration, but we're fine thank you, we'll be heading over to the village now to look for a friend... if you're heading there you can join us if you like?'

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2009, 05:45:49 PM »
a guild? well i guess ah could, b'a shame not to do somthing round here, yeah, i'l come with *fez jumped down from the rock onto the path below, his fur hissing and spitting as he ruffled it up*

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »
Ezra walked out of the forest, confused.
"What just happened...?" He asked himself. He found himself out cold on the floor, and after looking around for someone, he decided to go back to the village.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »
Silver helped Corzo up with her tail and motioned for them to follow her, grinning and taking advantage or Corzo's current slowness, she sprung off, running on the path towards the village. She then spotted Ezra, much to her surprise. 'Ezra! Ezra! Are you alright??'

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2009, 06:46:22 PM »
Fez followed slowly soaking up the rays, all to be stored in his fur, he watched as the eon ran up to a jolteon who she seemed to refer to as Ezra. Following her to the Jolteon and set to grooming his blazing fur trying to store up the heat....