The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13860 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2009, 01:06:44 AM »
Corzo tried to sprint after her, but his legs gave out, causing him to roll forwards about ten to twenty meters before he fell on his back. Thats right, I'm running like my body can still run like it wasn't injured He thought as he got back up, and with a shred of embarrassment, starts walking, seeing Silver get far ahead of him...

At least I should be thankful she doesn't read my mind, or she might not trust me around her....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2009, 12:20:28 PM »
Ezra looked at Silver and nodded a little.
"Yeah, I'm ok. Just a bit confused..." he said, looking around and seeing Corzo. "What happened to him?"
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »
Fez watched the conversation with little interest, he looked up at the golden sun and lounged in its warm rays....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2009, 05:13:57 PM »
'Do you remember that dark jolteon I told you about...Riku?' She said as she looked back to see where the other two were. 'They got into a pretty vicious fight and... they were both supposed to be at the center, but Corzo decided to go for a wander.' Rolling her eyes she said 'Don't feel sorry for him, if he's good enough to stand then he isn't to be worried about!'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2009, 05:41:47 PM »
Fez rolled over, the grass scorching from the heat of his fur, standing up he walked over to the espeon and sat down licking his crackling flaming fur...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »
Ezra looked at her.
"Oh... and are you ok? I remember you were snatched away..." he said. He then noticed the Flareon, and looked at him, slightly cautious.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2009, 05:52:02 PM »
Fez looked over at the jolteon, noticing the tensing of its body and the ruffling of its fur he stopped grooming... "th' nam's Fez" he looked over to the other eon, his thick accent making it hard to distinguish what he said...

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »
'Heh, yeah i'm fine... it takes more than that to shake a princess! Besides, I've been too busy looking after everyone else!' She said, her eyes catching on the frame of the limping Corzo.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2009, 08:23:55 PM »
a princess? huh, didnt know ah was i'ntpresence of royalty... and ah ne'er did catch ur name... *again fez's accent made it hard to understand his speach*

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2009, 09:04:05 PM »
'Haha, i'd hardly say i'm royalty, my names Silver by the way. Where on earth do you come from? Your accent is really unusual!' She said, exclaiming the last part.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2009, 09:09:50 PM »
Silv'a? i like's the nam', and in ansa to yer question a've come down fromat the'm mountains, *he pointed up towards a large range of mountains easily visible*... fiyahs peak, s'always lov'ly and sun'y up there t'is, and if i aint makin' much of the sense t'you ah can alway's trie to do a more region'l accent for ye...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2009, 09:16:52 PM »
Corzo stops walking and looks at his feet, then his hands. Maybe, just maybe, If I have enough control.... he thought as he lifted one foot up, and made an aura sphere under it, along with the other foot. Using unsual amounts of aura control, he seemingly glided along the ground on the spheres, quickly catching up to Silver. "Bet you can't do this..." he said, sticking out his tongue and keeping pace with Silver.

(Used 'Aura Sphere' twice for this, current uses: 13/15)
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »
Shocked, Silver didn't realise many pokémon lived up there, or even talked like that. 'Honestly Fez, talk how you like, i've gotten used to your accent already!' The espeon replied with a warmer smile than Fez's crackling fur.
As Corzo zipped past Silver, her eyes widened. 'Crimony Corzo, what on earth are you doing?' Impressed, she watched him zip about until his arms started to bleed. 'Ahh--- Corzo, you're over exerting yourself!'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2009, 09:34:08 PM »
Corzo looked at her with a confused face, then looks at his arms. "Oh.....ugh..." the spheres on his feet vanish and he falls down, passing out from blood-loss. The same silhouette from before appears again and now speaks in a condecending tone. Explain to me how you plan to meet me if you keep pushing yourself past your current limits, thats it, until your body's recovered fully, the aura will stay out of your reach. Then everything blacked out as Corzo's fur color changed back to the ones of a regular lucario.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 09:40:02 PM by Chrono-Dragon, Reason: Wrong coloring »

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2009, 09:36:48 PM »
'...Ah Corzo!' She shrieked. Looking at Fez and Ezra, she urged 'we need to get him back now....that idiot.' She whispered worryingly.