The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13864 times)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}>
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2009, 06:36:26 PM »
xiang arrived at the village and looked around. she sought out her small home a hut partially up against the large rock face marking the edge of the village. she looked around her small hut and sighed. she turned around and walked to the edge of the village, she saw another member of the village, it was a small green treeco. xiang stepped up next to the little guy and nodded to him. "I'm your relief, if anything happens, tell the captain 'xaing was on duty' you won't get in trouble" the charmeleon said as she started walking her scouting area. she could handle anything that came her way until the next watch came.

the guard captain was a friend of her father, a large blastoise named James was the guard captain of defences of the village, her father Zukor was in charge of the offensive forces of the village. xiang had always helped both forces of the village, learning from both and taking watches in both. the offensive forces were off on some mission by order of the king. the strong charizard hadn't told her what it was about.

(we should wait for rigor, don't you think?)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2009, 06:41:49 PM »
Entering the massive hut with the two pokémon, she was immediately greeted by a Mr.mime 'Good afternoon lady Silver! How are you? Would you like anything? Can I get your guests anything? Good afternoon sir Corzo!' The pokémon asked in too quick of a succession for Silver to truly answer.
'Good afternoon Albert, i'd like to see my father, if he's not too busy.'
The Mr.mime paused slightly, changing his tone so that it was a little more stricter, he shouted at a nearby Jynx,'Annie! go and see if our liege would grace his fine daughter with a reception!'
Silver couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. She hated being so fussed over, all she wanted to do was be her own person, and be able to talk to her dad without asking if he had time to.

(Oops, sorry, didn't see that Lynx)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 06:44:57 PM by Xleena »
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »
"I still can't believe that I went from almost being banished to being called 'sir'..." Corzo mumbled, then he heard 'reception'. "Wait, today's a lax day, what could the king be doing for him to have a reception organized?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »
Albert looked gravely and muttered to the lucario 'I think he'll want to brief you himself, but from what i've heard, is that a group of lunatone in the lunar observatory have noticed a rather large meteor dangerously near to the atmosphere of our region.' He looked towards the young espeon and further said 'make sure she doesn't suspect a thing, an unhappy princess means an unhappy king.'

((btw, anyone can act as Albert or Annie))

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2009, 06:51:21 PM »
(Yeah, we should. Golge didn't even post yet -_-)

Ezra walked in behind the Espeon, then looked at the Mr. Mime, his eyes open slightly wider than normal. He leaned a little closer to Silver. "Does he always talk that fast?" he asked. "And... who is Riku...?" he asked.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2009, 06:54:15 PM »
She muttered, 'yeah, it gets really annoying at times.' At the second question she paused uneasily and replied 'he was a jolteon just like you... but he...was...odd. My father kicked him out, even though he didn't do much wrong.' She said the last bit with a little venom in her tone, her face slightly shadowed.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2009, 10:37:07 PM »
In a darker corner of the village, Golge was busy conning unsuspecting pokemon out of the money. "Ahhh yes, it is a fine firestone isn't it" he said to a young eevee whilst holding up a jagged rock that had been painted red "oh yes it is mr Kecleon sir, how much is it?" the eevee asked, its eyes gazing at the rock in fascination, "well, this is avery rare stone, I can't sell it for any less than...oh let's say 2000?" "2000? thats alot....but a firestone is worth it right?" "oh most definately, I assure you that you will NOT be disappointed" the Kecleon rubbed his hands with glee as he handed the rock to the eevee and took his money, "thanks alot mister! my mom is gonna be so happy! the young eevee waved goodbye, and with a swish of his tail, ran off in excitement.

"ahahahaha! I've made a killing today! mmm mmm mmmmm smell that delicious money! yessirree Golge, you have it all! money, Jewels, and influence... speaking of influence, I believe that chansey running the daycare stills owes me protection money, I think I'll pay her a visit now..." The off coloured Kecleon left his shop, locking it behind him, before heading off to the daycare with a malicious grin on his face
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2009, 10:46:24 PM »
"Yes, I understand" Corzo replied, then he looked at Silver again. "Since the audience is with you only, I'll go check with Ms. Joya at the Daycare center, at least the children arn't afraid of me..". Corzo then quickly left the hut and went towards the daycare, and also spots a Kecleon along the way. But, Corzo takes a shortcut through the 'slums' of the village, dodging and stepping over pikachus, rattitats, and the occasional in-the-way slakoth.

When he reaches the daycare, Ms. Joya, one of the few chanseys in the village, is in the middle of seperating two small machops who seem to be rather bruised. "Need any help Joya?" Corza asked, picking up one of the kids and holding him high in the air...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2009, 11:15:44 PM »
Golge walked into the daycare, immediately spotting Ms. Joya and the lucario "ahhhh Ms. Joya it's so nice to see you, and I don't believe I've met you" he said in a sweet yet sinister voice, looking at the lucario, "but I'm sorry, I simply don't have time to chat right now, Ms. Joya, I need a word with you....Alone" on the word alone his voice became noticably more hostile as he ushered the chansey over to a corner to speak with her.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »
Corzo almost thought nothing of it, but noticing the change in the kechleon's demeanor, he immedeatly went towards him. "Excuse me sir, I'm just wondering why you have to speak with Ms. Joya alone, the children can't understand us..."

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »
Golge glared at the lucario "that may be, but I have private.....financial.... matters of utmost importance that I must discuss with Ms. Joya, Isn't that right Ms.?" he asked her with a faint glare. All the terrified chansey could do was nod her head. "see? nothing to worry about, now If you dont terribly mind...." he gestured towards the door with his hand

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2009, 11:40:40 PM »
"If I don't?" Corzo asked, his body starting to raditate with the 'white aura' he possesed

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2009, 11:48:19 PM »
"my my, we seem to have some issues with our anger don't we? as I said before, there is nothing at all for you to worry your little head about, What say we just calm down and....think of the children" he replied in a very hostile tone gesturing towards some younger pokemon that were playing very nearby

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2009, 12:01:38 AM »
xiang perked up her eyebrow again when the little treecko had returned, looking more awake with a steaming cup in his hand. "welcome back" the charmeleon said as the treecko took his place on watch. the treecko nodded his thanks and stood at his post. xiang smiled, then turned and walked back towards the village.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2009, 02:04:35 AM »
The cubone simply yawned, lost in her own thoughts as she slowly stood up. She had felt somewhat static-y from something. Maybe it was the darker figure that had been across the lake.. But for whatever reason, she had lapsed.. Essentially dead to the world for a few moments. Gazing at the lake, she realized that she had even momentarily forgotten what she was there to do until her stomach began to rumble. She was somewhat hungry.. And the only place to find food was in town. Sliding her leather strap back over her head with the precision of years dealing with her skull helmet, she began to trod off toward the village.