The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13867 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}>
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »
(I'd appreciate that you would read the first post and post in the OOC thread. And wait for me to approve. -.-)

"You'r dad... made him leave the village just because he looks different? I don't think that's very fair..." he said, looking at the Espeon.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »
Silver looked a little sad. 'I know.. it's kinda a bit of a shame really, and you know.. I think my father did it also because he didn't want me being 'open minded'. She made a face and then imitated her father in his posh sullen tone 'open mindedness leads to rebellion!'

'Yes, it does. Being cheeky about me also will make me consider teaching you a lesson.' This time the posh, sullen tone didn't escape from Silver's mouth, but a grand aqua blue vaporeon. His atmosphere was graceful yet intimidating, and he stood with his nose slightly pointed upward.
'What is it that you wish to see me about.' He asked rather shortly, looking judgmentally at the unfamiliar jolteon.

'P-please father, I ask your audience with the esteemed wigglytuff in asking a request...' Her voice was a lot more unconfident and a lot quieter than her usual energetic, prissy tone.

'Which is?'

'T-to ask for this jolteon to have a place to stay for a while.' She replied, looking anywhere except her father's eyes.

He paused for a moment, and after considering he answered'I'll see what I can do. He may stay here this evening.' And with that, he strode off with the Mr.mime bounding after him.

Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »
The dark Jolteon's ears twitched. He gave an annoyed glance back towards the village and watched the Cubone go. He called out to her "That village don't take kindly to 'unique' looking Pokémon. Just a warning." Riku Turned and laid down in a sunny spot. feeling drowsy, he curled up and dozed off, the sun warming his fur-like bristles.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2009, 07:42:18 PM »
Rigor simply glanced over her shoulder at the black jolteon. She knew the town didn't take too kindly to weird looking pokemon, but the wonderful thing was, she could hide her difference to sneak in. "Hmph." she growled, a bit irritated by the jolteon's observation. Without hesitation, she walked over to where the jolteon was lying and kicked a clot of dirt into its side. She grabbed her scythe from the leather holster and swung it, stopping just shy of the Jolteon's face. The reflection revealed that the dirt had caused the dark jotleon's fur look a sandy brown color in the spot that the clot had hit him. "Hmph." The cubone's yellow eyes were slanted downward, giving off the impression that she was angry.. But really, she was pleased to know she'd thought of something the other had not.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009, 07:47:55 PM »
Ezra smiled softly, then gulped slightly and looked at the Vaporeon, his ears folding to the back of his head a bit as he was looked at , almost inspected. "T-thank you..." he said in a low voice, leaning his head forward a bit. When the king was gone, he looked at Silver. "He's... a bit intimidating, no...?" he asked.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »
Silver looked down, slightly embarrassed. 'I guess kings have to be...even to their daughters, right?' She asked in a rather angry tone. She awkwardly sat in silence for a few moments, and then looked straight into the jolteon's eyes with a sudden smile and with a recovered energy in her voice she said 'well at least he's letting you stay here the night, that's an honor you know.' she finished, slightly smug. Prancing around Ezra, she claimed, 'how about I show you around the town, if you'll be staying here a while?'

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »
Foxx looked at the Espeon. "Yeah..." he said, then sat too. When Silver looked into his eyes, he looked back, then nodded slightly. "Yes, I think so..." he said, a small blush appearing on his cheeks. He looked as the Espeon pranced around him. "I'd love to." he replied, smiling and getting up.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2009, 08:02:03 PM »
The espeon couldn't help but grin uncontrollably, He looks soo cute when he blushes! she thought.
Sprinting out of the door she said 'I hope we can become really good friends!'

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2009, 08:20:40 PM »
The dark Jolteon was about to unleash a torrent of electricity into the Cubone before he came to the realisation of what she was doing. He gave a slight smile "Wow...good idea!" His ears fell back though "What about my eyes? Not exactly normal colour..." He sighed and rested his head on his paws.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2009, 08:30:37 PM »
Xiang walked through the village, enjoying the sun. she sniffed around and grimaced, she turned and started heading out of the village again.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2009, 09:15:16 PM »
She stroked her chin absently thinking about the eye issue. She wouldn't have this problem, as it was easy for her to shade her eyes with her skull or squint her eyes angrily as most cubones did.. She looked around, wondering if there was something she could use, but found nothing. She looked the Jolteon up and down, until a realization hit. She ruffled the top of his head until some of the fur on top hung in front of his eyes, then squinted her eyes angrily to see if he would follow her direction.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »
Riku gave a despondent sigh. until she ruffled his hair. Following her train of thought, he squinted his eyes. Seeming pleased. he coated himself in the rest of the sandy mud. giving himself a nice, even tone. He smiled and thanked the Cubone "thank-you, now I can go into the village and pay a visit to my dear family." He spat the last two words. He hated them for casting them out, just so they could keep their fortune. But instead of anger. A sadistic smile creeped across his features

"Shall we depart to the city?"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2009, 09:48:01 PM »
Silver ran into the square, with her new friend following her. 'Okay, okay... so thiiis is the main square, most of the street battles take place, Its really good for if you want to practice any moves, or just generally get stronger! We do have rules, and if you want to battle, you have to go and register with marowak over there, so he can organize good matches, and make it as fair and safe as possible!'
She stopped and waited for Ezra, smiling. 'Also, if you carry on down to the entrance of the village you'll find all the store--' She noticed the two pokémon entering the village, although they looked like average pokémon, but she didn't recognise them.
She recognised them to be a party of a jolteon and a cubone. Knowing the area, there could only be one other jolteon... Reading his mind she confirmed it, paused and turned around, continuing her conversation with Ezra. '--s where you can buy all sorts, from potions and special seeds and berries, to stat altering clothing like ''joy bows''! And over here...!' she said, running in the opposite direction of the disguised Riku, pleased that he actually managed to get into the village.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2009, 10:03:34 PM »
Ezra yipped in surprise as Silver ran off. "W-wait...!" he said, catching up. He looked around. "But if I don't know my own moves..." he said, then shook his head slightly. The Jolteon looked at the Marowak. "Mhmm, it would be a bit chaotic, if you had random battles here." he observed. "Hmm... Items should come in handy, in some situations..." he said, more to himself. Getting back to reality and looking around, the Jolteon hurried after the Espeon again, glancing at the two pokemon but not really caring.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »
Rigor nodded, covering herself in the dirt until she was a light brown like any other Cubone. She was somewhat glad she could help him, though they would both be in trouble if he got hit by water or it started raining. She looked up to the sky, seeing that there wasn't a cloud in sight, and grinned under her helmet. Looked like there would be nothing keeping her from a meal..