The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13869 times)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2009, 10:29:08 PM »
xiang saw a cubone and a light brown quadruped walk past her into the village, she looked at the quadruped, he looked familar... the charmeleon shook her head and went back into town. she looked around the square and walked up to Marowak and registered for a sparring match. the charmeleon stretched her back and waited for an opponent.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2009, 09:15:47 PM »
'...this is the chansey daycare center, she helps look after infant pokémon if their parents are away on business, or if they're on an exploration...' (Silver was sprinting too fast to see the face off between a keckleon and Corzo). Feeling a little out of breath, she took a break and waited for Ezra to catch up. Smiling at him softly she stated 'well thats basically everything in town, any questions?'
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 09:27:54 PM by Xleena »
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2009, 02:22:13 AM »
Riku entered the town and started to head left, down a short cut he found as a child to escape from the bullies that teased and beat him for being different. Snarling slightly, he wanted one thing. Revenge. Walking through the village, taking his old routes so he wasn't seen, he arrived at the door of his old house. The dark jolteon's body was shaking with a mix of emotions. He kept his rage on a controlled level. Knocking on his family's house door, he waited for a reply.

Upon opening the door. Riku laid eyes on his little brother. He was still just an eevee. Pushing his brother aside he walked into the house and saw his mother, an Umbreon. Riku shook hard, his black fur revealed

"Hello, mother"

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2009, 02:24:54 AM »
Corzo looks at Ms. Joya and motions to the entrance to the Daycare. She recognizes the 'signal' and nods, breaking away from the keckleon and herding the children out on a 'surprise stroll'. "Now, please explain to me what kind of financial buisness you were talking to her about??" Corzo asks, cracking his knuckles, his aura jetting out from each joint.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2009, 04:28:50 AM »
A young Eevee comes walking through the streets, on his way to the Battle Square. He looks tired, and a little sickly, but carries with him a heavy looking bundle on his back. "I hope that Buizel was right, it took longer than I expected for someone to register for a match", he thought. "I'll keep looking for the blacksmith after the match."
He headed off.

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2009, 05:06:28 AM »
Golge was angered by corzo's action, but he was not stupid, he knew better than to rush into a fight. "I am simply making sure nothing...bad happens to the occupants of this place, I have no desire to get hostile right this moment, Im a very busy kecleon, I have many financial matters that must be taken care of, so I must ask you to step aside" he said, barely suppressing his anger and taking a couple of steps in the direction of the exit.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2009, 05:10:57 AM »
"Just get out" Corzo retorted, getting out of the kecleon's way, but still not letting his guard down. The daycare was barely making any sort of money on its own, a money-grubbing kecleon would not be welcome here in the slightest. Then Corzo looks at himself and realizes its happening agian dammit, if I don't calm down, I'll lose my color and get banished. Not now, please, not today he told himself as his fur was begining to turn white, but then turned back as he calmed down...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 05:20:23 AM by Chrono Frohman »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2009, 05:18:38 AM »
"Hmph, yes yes im going, but don't think ill forget this anytime soon" and with that he stepped outside the building. "ill have to collect later, when that oaf isn't around" he muttered to himself, pounding his fists together in anger, "that pokemon has made a big mistake today, nobody interferes with Golge! nobody." he began walk to his home, cutting through alleyways to get there...
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2009, 12:06:53 PM »
Noticing Ezra's blank expression, she smirked. 'No questions then? How about we go back to the ''palace'', i forgot to get something to eat, hee~.' She noticed the tired look of the jolteon and said 'I'm supposing you would like something to eat too?' :3
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »
Ms. Joya arrives about ten minutes after the kecleon leaves, and the kids are still following her. "Thank you for earlier Corzo, I was afraid he was going to force more money out of me..." she said, walking towards him until they are about three feet apart. "Its nothing, just tell me the name of that idiot" Ms. Joya looked around in case the kecleon was somewhere nearby. "His name is Golge, and until you just showed up, I've been having to pay him 'protection' money, even though I barely have any left for non-essentials" Corzo's aura appears for a brief moment when he thinks about it, but then when he remembers that he abandoned Silver just to visit Ms. Joya. "I'll look into it later, I still have a job to do Ms. Joya, I'll be seeing you when I can, alright?" Corzo actually grins, but its mostly an attempt to lighten her mood. "Oh...ok, although I think Silver can protect herself, you're still on thin ice with the....'king'.....so go on then, off with you!" She said with a giggle at the end.

Corzo left the Daycare and looked around for Silver, 'seeing' her aura trail pass by for a moment, and he tries to follow it.

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2009, 02:08:58 PM »
Shinder is walking down the streets...lost. "O.K., I'm lost. Was it left at that alleyway, or right? ??? Maybe It's through here, I better hurry!" He starts running full speed, only to crash into a Lucario after turning a corner a minute later. "Ow... Hey are you o.k. sir?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2009, 02:13:31 PM »
Corzo felt something small ram into him, then he looked down. When he hears the question, he laughs for a few seconds "It takes more than an Evee running into me to hurt me, and what are you doing here all on your own...where are your parents?" he asked, crouching down to his level.

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2009, 02:24:09 PM »
"Uh, I'm going to the Battle Square, then the blacksmith", he answered. "I'm also not from this kingdom...". "...and my parents are gone", he said a little dryly under his breath. "I'm sorry for crashing into you sir. ...By the way, do you know the way to the Battle Square, I got a little lost", he said embarrassed.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2009, 02:30:20 PM »
"Its more like a village, but we have a 'king'...so I really don't know" Corzo looks around, his eyes showing intensity although he is increadibly relaxed right now. "I can't explain it while we're still around the slums and other buildings, I can take you there if you'll like.." He said with a smirk towards the Eevee

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2009, 02:35:06 PM »
"Sure!", responded Shinder. "What's your name? I can't really thank you if I don't know your name."