The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13871 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »
"Names Corzo, the one and only Lucario on this Continent..." he said with a pang of remorse in his last words. His mother was unknown to him, he occasionally gets glimpses of an albino Lucario giving the child to a large, dragon-like creature in his dreams, but the books say nothing on what that creature is, but he knows his mother was white-furred, which explains his aura color and fur change. He starts walking through the slums, being careful not to walk into other children.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2009, 02:47:02 PM »
Shinder follows. "Well thanks Corzo, you're a kind Lucario! My name's Shinder."

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2009, 02:52:09 PM »
"I have a question Shinder, why are you in another village, because even though you are of the " 'vee" species, an orphan is still an orphan..." He gets halfway towards the Battle square when a fight breaks out at a nearby stall between a machoke and a Hitmonlee, with the vendor cowering behind his stall. "We'll be taking a detour" Corzo said, heading towards the brawl.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »
"O.k", he said, speeding up a bit. "The reason I'm here is because I heard this village had a good blacksmith, and I really need one right now. I'm also a traveler. Don't worry, I'll finish my business here so I don't cause any trouble for anyone."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2009, 03:10:49 PM »
"The only ones causing trouble are these idiots right here!" Corzo said, shifting attention from Shinder to the other two. "What do you mean you are going to buy out all of the berries?!" the Machoke replied angrily. "as I said, I already plan on buying all the berries, and none of them will be for you" the Hitmonlee said, but after only exchanging a few blows, Corzo shot an 'Aura Sphere' at the Machoke, sending it flying across the street, and the Hitmonlee froze in his steps. "C...Corzo...what brings you..H..here?" the Hitmonlee said, too scared to look behind him. "I was just passing by since Silver is with her father right now, and I just happened to be here as you decided to fight..."

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2009, 03:23:02 PM »
"Wait...", interrupted the Eevee, getting between Corzo and the Hitmonlee. "Here", he said, dumping several different berries on the ground from the bundle, including a large Pamtre Berry. "The Machoke can have these." He didn't know what he was getting himself into, but he wanted it resolved.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »
Corzo looks at the Machoke, who is trying to find an 'escape' route. "Don't give it to him, he decided to throw the first punch, so he gets the last punch as well." The Hitmonlee then put his berries in a satchel, giving some to Corzo as 'thanks' for not hitting him as well before heading out of the stalls. Corzo then went behind the stall and lifted up a Bunneary, who quickly went back to restocking her now berriless stall.

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »
Shinder put the berries he had taken out back into the bundle. "Hey, I think I see the square", he said. "Wait, I was told a Charmeleon had registered for a match, were is it?" He stepped forward a bit. "Well, thanks anyways Corzo. I think I'll wait here until someone else registers."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2009, 03:56:08 PM »
Corzo was already registering himself, obviously wanting to fight a bit more after the previous scuffle by the stalls. "Huh, did you say something, I was listening to the line-up..." he replied, looking at the leaderboard and then at Shinda.

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »
 omg

"I said I'll wait here for someone else to--Wait, you're registering?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2009, 06:26:06 PM »
Xiang looked over at the lucarion and a new eevee who were signing up to fight. having already registered the charmeleon waited to see witch of them she would fight.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2009, 07:26:13 PM »
Riku walked back out of the now empty house. A satisfied grin on his muzzle, he took a few steps forward and decided to turn down an alleyway that he previously traversed through. Going back into the courtyard, The dark Jolteon spied Silver with a blank looking Jolteon. Avoiding Corzo by using shadowy back alleys, he came out in front of the two. A snarl was displayed across his face.
"Your father has caused me nothing but grief, I'm thinking maybe I could do the same...". His snarl melted into an evil smile.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2009, 07:50:23 PM »
Shocked at the sudden appearance of Riku, Silver wearily asked 'what do you mean by that?' Looking into his eyes her psychic power emanated from her shiny lilac coat, signaling a warning. 'If you mean you're gonna hurt my dad, I won't allow it!'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »
"Uh, hey Corzo", Shinder began. "This is my first time here. Are there any rules I should know about before we start?"

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2009, 10:41:23 PM »
Riku chuckled darkly, shaking his head. Taking a step towards her he replied
"No, I was in fact thinking of something that could hurt him more than any physical wound" He growled lowly and took another step forward, dark electricity sparking from his fur

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.