The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13872 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2009, 11:49:08 PM »
Out of nowhere, the Cubone came running with her head down charging until she smashed into the Espeon, knocking her down to the ground a considerable distance from where she had been standing. She growled, but no words came from her mouth as she stood defiantly.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2009, 12:17:14 AM »
"Uh...as far as I've been here, killing is not allowed, you're allowed to carry three berries into the fight, and there is only one fight per match-up, so losing a fight means you lost your only chance at winning, since there is no consolation prize" Corzo replied, then heard a growl behind him, and he turned around, seeing Riku and the weird Cubone from before. "Aw hell, what now?!" he walks towards the two, then notices Silver...

His fur was white from the hip down as soon as he saw her....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2009, 12:46:30 AM »
Riku looked up and shot a bolt of supercharged electricity (thunderbolt) at Corzo "Stay out of this, it doesn't concern the likes of you". Grabbing the Princess by the scruff of her neck, he began to sprint off down the alleyways, dodging and weaving, making it nigh-on impossible to follow him. Hoping the Cubone was nearby so she could follow, he took her out of the town, sending a constant stream of electricity into the Espeon's body to keep her limp. He wore an evil smirk across his features as his plan for revenge was coming into fruition.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2009, 12:50:25 AM »
"That....RRRAUUGGHH!!" Corzo roared as his fur turned completely white and he followed the aura trail, intending on at least heavily beating the Jolteon. His sudden color change scared off a few villagers and sent the rest in an almost permanent state of fear. That mattered little to Corzo, Riku abducted Silver, he was going to pay with either most or all of his life...

Of course, at this moment, his registration was indeed the last thing on his mind.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2009, 12:52:24 AM »
Shinder notices the change. "C-Corzo?" He turns in the direction that Corzo ran off to. "What's going on?", he thinks. He steps in that direction, but stops for a moment. "Maybe..." He runs off after the other two.

Feel fre to take the quiz here

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2009, 12:55:28 AM »
Riku left the village, using his superior speed to greatly distance himself from Corzo. Dropping the Espeon in the cave, he sent a few bolts to paralyse her to prevent her escape. Travelling back to the lake, he waited for Corzo.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2009, 12:59:22 AM »
Corzo was now in a full-on sprint, dashing through the forest, following the trail his 'eye' could pick up...

Soon he arrives at the lake, his body almost gushing with the white aura of his heritage, and no trace of rationality could be sensed. He doesn't even say anything, just charges up an 'Aura Sphere' and fires it at Riku.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2009, 01:06:44 AM »
Riku took the hit, grunting slightly, sending a bolt of lightning at Corzo in retaliation "Is that all you've got? My kid brother put up more of a fight than you". He lowered his stance, preparing himself for Corzo's next attack

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2009, 01:09:01 AM »
Corzo, if he lacked battle experience, would have probably come in for another attack, but he decided to adopt a martial artist stance and wait for Riku to strike...

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2009, 01:09:58 AM »
Somehow, Rigor managed to keep up with the jolteon as she tore off alongside him. She was a little slower, but was able to make her way into the cave where the princess was. As she stepped inside, the jolteon again darted to the opposite direction condescendingly. It had all happened so fast.. It was like a blur. She stood at the mouth of the cave, leaning on her bone scythe as if to stand guard. Every once in a while, she'd glance over her shoulder to check on the princess.

Her mind wandered as she stood there leaning. In all honesty, she missed her mother. She adjusted her skull helmet, and a sad, low noise cold be heard from under it. Tonight would be a full moon, and it was always painful to look up into it and see her mother's face. She wondered why she was helping this Jolteon.. She never liked joining parties with anyone. If anything, she liked being alone. The sad noise continued as she pulled back her helmet to look to the sky. Though it wasn't dark, the moon was still visible.

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »
Shinder arrives a few minutes later, and sees Corzo fighting with a black Jolteon. "This looks too dangerous for me, but I can't just stand here... Wait were's that Espeon?" Something in his bundle began glowing, and he took it out. It was a big sword, one that was obviously not made for an Eevee, rather, a larger Pokemon. It was an old, worn-out sword with a semi-dulled edge and a crack forming on the blade. The only part that looked new was a round Sky Blue gem in the hilt, which right now was glowing. "What? It never did that!", said Shinder. The gem seemed to be glowing white, black and purple. He got closer, and the glowing got stronger. "I think it's responding to them...", thought the Eevee. "Then that means, that Espeon must be nearby too!" He took off with the weapon in his mouth, trying to avoid the fight while looking for Silver.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2009, 01:30:11 AM »
Riku grinned and took the opportunity for another attack. Charging up, he let loose his energy (discharge) all the power focused on Corzo. "Only a fool wastes their turn. He was growing in confidence now. He guessed what was going to happen next and so readied himself to try and doge the next attack using his high speed.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2009, 01:32:34 AM »
Corzo then tenses up, somehow grabs the energy, letting it course through and do its damage, but then added his own aura to the attack, and shot it all back at Riku at an increadibly fast speed. (Counter)

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2009, 01:37:30 AM »
Shinder sees the cave and notices the gem glowing more purple as he nears it. He also sees a figure inside. "Why is she in there?", he wonders. He heads in anyway, unaware of the Cubone guard.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2009, 01:45:25 AM »
Riku expected this but he knew he couldn't dodge this attack, digging himself into the ground. He shut his eyes and braced for the impact. The attack connected, sending him back a good distance, landing on his side. "I refuse to let this punk beat me!" Loosing a roar, he got back onto his feet, his body shaking from pain before he calmed it. His anger built up and his eyes glowed a deep red, releasing all of his energy and rage into an attack, he charged straight into the Lucario at lightning speed, hitting him with everything he had (Last Resort)