The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Trying to Escape (Probable fights, Adventure)  (Read 4861 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Re: Trying to Escape (Probable fights, Adventure)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 09:18:15 PM »
Foxx looked at the cat. "H-hey... are you ok...?" he asked when he heard him sobbing. "You've... been experimented on too, weren't you...?"
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 10:15:14 PM »
ghost walked through the halls when she heard a small explosion. sounding more like some electgronics being fried. she quickly walked towards the sound, being curious. she came upon a hallway with a dragon, a fox with black and white hair. and a NEG cat.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 10:00:27 AM »
looking around she jumped when she heard a commotion outside her room, it had caused a short circuit on the lighting in her room. she whimpered lightly but then felt heat spread across her arms, and yelped somehow jumping away as fire began toeat away at the restraints. smiling weakly she walked to the metal door and went on tip-toes, looking through the door hatchway

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 04:05:35 PM »
*Cat looked up at the fox standing above him*, yes i was experimented on also he flicked his tail round and gestured to his ears and claws, however when they found i had no amazing power other than my "cat's eye" they deemed me potentially worthless, the corporation designated me part of the NEG from whence ive never been able to fit in with either experiments or the guards. Am i worthless?, *with this question he took his face out of the beret and looked up at the fox above him*.....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »
Foxx looked at him.
"Oh..." he said. He wasn't sure of what to say, and looked at the dragon.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »
yeah, thats the reply i always get. *Cat sighed heavily* oh look he's NEG! everyone always spits on me *Cat stood up at this point leaning on the wall* you two arent under arrest, you're free to go *he sighed again*

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 01:12:30 AM »
Chrono walked over to the NEG and put a hand on his shoulder, making sure the camera watching him was shorted out. "Look, not everyone hates you, otherwise I would have already given you reason to arrest me, but if anyone gives you attitude, there are people who look past the armor. Now, just toughen up, and I doubt they'll give you any problems when they think you don't break easy...and please forgive me" Chrono gut-punched the NEG, re-activating the camera just in time to make it look like Chrono was only beating him up.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 06:50:59 AM »
hugh! *Cat reeled with the punch and leapt to the side bringing out a large calliber pistol, he winked to the dragon when he was sure the camera couldnt see and whispered thanks, holding the pistol steady he shouted,* and next time it'l result in a full cordon!, *with that he turned pulling his rifle back into position, he marched down the corridor away from the two*...

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009, 01:02:34 PM »
Foxx looked at the two, hiding a smile. He then turned to Corzo.
"So... how this place 'work'...?" he asked, wondering what they had to do there.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2009, 04:09:01 PM »
Foxx looked at the two, hiding a smile. He then turned to Corzo.
"So... how this place 'work'...?" he asked, wondering what they had to do there.
(Its Chrono, but I can understand the screw-up)
"Theres a lounge, bar-room, training room, simulation area, and finnaly, S.C.H.U.L., where we learn to master our abilities, is that all, or is there more you forgot?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2009, 04:32:25 PM »
Cat turned the corner, whistling to himself.... for once he actually felt in a good mood, walking past a group of experiments he simply smiled and walked on....

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2009, 05:20:03 PM »
((Ooops, sorry xD))

Foxx looked at him, and shook his head slightly.
"No, thanks. I'm just new, I don't know much of this place." he explained.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »
Cat walked in and sat down at his security desk upon booting his computer he found there was an official NEG message for him, it read as follows:

**it seems you may not be a failure after all 4167 Cat kistrov~ we have faith in you to become a better officer of the NEG**
**for work in the field and persistence we are awarding you with a promotion to 1st rank NEG, we hope youi will make good use of this and aspire to higher positions**
**you managed to handle the situation with the experiment chrono well, even after being assaulted by an experiment, unlike most NEG you stayed calm and did not use uneccesary force, this is somthing we are interested in**
**An officer should nock at your door within the next 15 seconds of you reading this with your first promotion, all we the corporation can say is, well done NEG/1st-Kistrov, you have earned it**

within the next twelve seconds of finishing a sharp nock came at the door, as it was opened a NEG/star-officer stepped in carrying some assorted items....
"patrol Kistrov?, i am NEG/star seargent Snaphiem, i am here for your promotion.... with this a lower rank officer stepped in carrying a small box, he took out a pair of stars which where pinned below the neck line on his drab uniform... the seargent also handed him a RED beret with a new badge on showing him to be a 1st rank officer...

it is a great honour for one of the NEG to be promoted, and here the seargant coughed, even if they are of the less human type and so i give you acces to the higher levels of equipment as well as a pass card, he handed Cat a small red card with a black strip down one side.... you are dismissed 1st officer!...

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »
ghost watched the cat walk by, she then turned and walked down the hallway to teh dragon and fox. she reached them and nodded a bit "hey" she said calmly. "what was with the NEG cat?" she asked curiously, the cat seemed odd, and he was one of the first NEG's she had seen that was something more (or less in some people's minds) human, than the regular officers.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2009, 08:50:47 PM »
Chrono looked at ghost and showed an honest smile, which is very rare to see."Nice to see you too Ghost, he apparently had enough of being treated like a runt, since they sent him after me with a tazer gun, of all weapons to use" Chrono let a few sparks fly off his scales to show the futility of the weapon. "Don't worry, I didn't rough him up much..." Chrono's eyes shift to the camera next to him, which starts to spark and smoke. "I told him to toughen up, and punched him in the gut to give a show for the cameras, nothing much"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 08:52:27 PM by Chrono-Dragon »