The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: this is my first RP ... so  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Vamp

• Off-The-Wall Guy
  • Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • It's meh!
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Crow
  • Coloring: Black feathers, green eyes
  • Height: 5 feet 11 inches
  • Weight: 180 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
Re: this is my first RP ... so
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 04:49:45 AM »
"no one really , just myself and a couple friends. We are just here to reclaim something that was taken from us by some of your associates."

Pet's name: Sion
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
"I used to be a freak, now I'm a freak with a camera."

"If I had a dime for every time I made sense, I'd be broke"

My Steam  : Vamp Altum

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 11:28:36 AM »
The sound of the gargantuan sniper rifle's gunfire was so loud it caused a rabbit with a tie to fall backwards off his chair. Before that he was whiling away his time as part of the technical department of the facility, but he was now temporarily abandoning his station to look outside to the commotion. Peering over the window ledge, he pressed his ear to the window to catch what he could of the conversation.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Vamp

• Off-The-Wall Guy
  • Foxy Fox
  • It's meh!
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 12:02:18 PM »
" Who......work for...."
"No...Really...Just ...Friends...ours...Taken...associates"
Was all he could gather from the garbled microphone speech.

Offline WolfSeraphim

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Saber-Tooth Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, black
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 205lbs
  • Build: Tall And yet stocky built to fight
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 06:07:32 PM »
Oh so you are who i'm supposed to help!!!
i put the sniper away and back flip off the building landing next to van....
Oh... are... who... help
Was all the rabbit cuaght
The shorter the leash is the more the dog pulls-- Wise words that I say every day... Existence... What an interesting... And confusing thing...

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 06:25:07 PM »
(err... I'm lost.... I don't know what happened, the posts are too vague....)
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 06:26:23 PM »
Judging from the actions of these canines and the snippets of dialogue gathered, the rabbit assumed they were in cahoots, or atleast in some kind of agreement, though why one would blast a sniper rifle and then act all chummy for no apparent reason was beyond him. Apparently friends had been taken by associates and the two who had been shot at were here to help. Though he did know of some dodgy happenings, the rabbit wasn't one to dabble in this particular type of company politics but also didnt want to inadvertently end up in a firefight. Events seemed to be calming now but the urge the slip out the back was intruiging, however he knew his own importance to the company and weighed the options of losing a job versus possibly losing a life.

Eventually he decided to stay to hear more. It always pays to have information.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline WolfSeraphim

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Saber-Tooth Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, black
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 205lbs
  • Build: Tall And yet stocky built to fight
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »
"I smell a rodent... sniff more specifically a rabbit hmm i never had rabit.." i grin and look at van....
The shorter the leash is the more the dog pulls-- Wise words that I say every day... Existence... What an interesting... And confusing thing...

Offline Vamp

• Off-The-Wall Guy
  • Foxy Fox
  • It's meh!
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 06:33:32 PM »
Jaison! He is not food... that's who we are here to save! He lost his memorie and we have to help him! he is in grave danger!!!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »
(err... I'm lost.... I don't know what happened, the posts are too vague....)
(you're in the facility, were walking to a building and got shot at... I'm pretty sure that's how things have panned out.)

they want food? the rabbit thought to himself... They've come to save food... the food is in grave danger... of rotting? He pressed his ear harder but to no avail. uncomfortable yet perplexed with the foodie talk he went back to his computer and began saving files and closing net browsing windows.

Offline Vamp

• Off-The-Wall Guy
  • Foxy Fox
  • It's meh!
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »
so were exactly is his holding room? we need to get to his before they get the Mech. specs. If they get a hold of those...dear god...i dont even want to think of the outcome.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »
Using a usb stick, he began transferring some of the more important and as yet unfinished work, ready to be worked on later at home. The computer was predictably ancient and took an age to for the loading bar to drag itself along. Grabbing some lettuce from a bowl on his desk, he sat back and ate it absent-mindedly.

Offline Vamp

• Off-The-Wall Guy
  • Foxy Fox
  • It's meh!
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »
SHINK!... another guard down. CRACK!...the .45 slug hit it's target. "Let's go!!!"Vans shouted
BOOM!...BOOM! two more shots fired. one hit a guard in the right eye. the other grazed another guards left temple, causing immediate unconsciousness.
"Jaison! Back me up! I got to pick this lock!" vans ordered
"Yessir!"
SHINK!...Click...POP "i'm ready go ahead and start picking." Jaison said as he set up his mini-turret.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 07:25:52 PM »
startled by further gunfire, the rabbit bolted upright to attention, willing the loding bar to lose its lethergy, it was almost finished so he decided to fill his pockets with whatever he could find; pens, food and a stapler.

Offline Vamp

• Off-The-Wall Guy
  • Foxy Fox
  • It's meh!
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 07:31:36 PM »
Crash!!! the door flew across the room in two pieces.
"i hate it when i can't pick the lock" Vans commented
"Why couldn't you have done that in the first place!!!"Jaison retorted

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »
*russian translator online* ---------- "rrrroger, ve hav them in cordon, the outerrrr sector izz breached, all units to devence stations and expect to rrrrecieve fire......" ------ radio silence----------

the cat held his ak-58 to his shoulder, the sights trained on the corridor ahead, wearing his grey dapple camo and beret he was indistinct against the wall......... *holds radio to concealed face* "expecting to rrrecieve enemies any time soon...... ve vill hold them till air support arrives..." *hoisting the stock of his fully automated russian weapon to his  shoulder he set the stun mines along the corridor to acitve*

"take up positions men......"
*a dozen or so similarly equipped, though beret -less cats lined behind barrels and firing zones.......all hoisting the less modern but no less deadly ak-47's to their shoulders*

((yay, the baddies haf arrived!........the wierd spelling is intentional, for russia, by the way, most thes cats are cannon fodder, im the officer so come and have a go!))
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"