The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New Wireless Printer and Webcam  (Read 545 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
New Wireless Printer and Webcam
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:06:26 AM »
I had a good day today after going to Bestbuy and getting a printer *the HP Photosmart C4795 to be exact* for college since I needed 300 pages printed post-haste for ONE teacher's study guides and syllabus in History of Art I. Unfortunately *and as predictable as always* my sister who was driving me around to get this one errand done STILL found a way to make me late to class even upon giving her 7 hours of time before my next class started to get this small mission completed. But I digress, I was about 5 minutes late to class *even though I literally ran across the campus to get there* but thank goodness my professor didn't lock his door, he's pretty laid back :). I also got this really cool webcam, an HP Elite Autofocus where it has this face tracking feature to keep track of my face when I move around on camera, it's really useful for MSN, AIM, and Skype while the little filter effects it has are fun too :P

The total damages on my wallet of the day after buying food from Burger King afterwards was about $250 x.x, but all's well that ends well :3
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Peanutbutter & Sandwhich
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline Gargoyle
  • Coloring: Black with white streaks
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 175lbs
  • Build: Femine
Re: New Wireless Printer and Webcam
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 05:28:51 PM »
WOOT fun things to play with!

::::