The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Art of a Royal Cutefox - Timmy Fox  (Read 8395 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Feralfox's random drawings
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 03:30:37 AM »
oooh spooky, well done. I like the strange colouring stylle, and the eyes... you always do great eyes. Oh and good composition too :)
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Re: Feralfox's random drawings
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 09:43:13 AM »
oooh spooky, well done. I like the strange colouring stylle, and the eyes... you always do great eyes. Oh and good composition too :)
Yeah, eyes are kinda my strong side XD
But i guess i coulda done some more work on the ears but i like it this way :P

Post Merge: October 11, 2009, 10:45:56 AM
Decided to make a foxy version of the pic:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 10:45:58 AM by Feralfox »
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Re: Random drawings by Timmy the fox
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 06:25:30 PM »
An update for my fursona LonelyDragon :3
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 07:05:38 PM by Timmy the fox »
Proud to be a furry!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »
Wow, that's much better. You're colouring has vastly improved as well. Well done for that.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »
Here's my first ever attempt to draw something with a tablet :D
Proud to be a furry!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 03:30:45 PM »
Yikes, that freaked the ears off o' me, cus all I saw was the background, then scrolled up expecting something horroresque and I get that! Totally wasnt expecting it. Either way, good shading, and I like the background, it's like Vertigo or something

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »
Nice job Timmeh and congrats on using a tablet. Your now a big time artist just like myself :P (Pats ego)

Might I recommend trying the "Circle Technique" to help you improve your artistic ability. (By that I mean no offense) Its a rather simple technique used by a lot of anthro artists as a basis for improvement. Maybe you will find it useful to you, you can find a link to such a thing HERE(clicky)

While I personally do not use it it may help you find a style that you like or in the very least help you along your way

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 06:14:50 AM »
Might I recommend trying the "Circle Technique" to help you improve your artistic ability. (By that I mean no offense) Its a rather simple technique used by a lot of anthro artists as a basis for improvement. Maybe you will find it useful to you, you can find a link to such a thing HERE(clicky)

While I personally do not use it it may help you find a style that you like or in the very least help you along your way
Thanks for teh comment, an i'll check it out ;)
Proud to be a furry!

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »
Finally some time for another sketch :3

Hopefully sometime this week i can manage to get enough time to colour it...
Proud to be a furry!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2010, 08:22:58 PM »
yikes, that thing's got some titchky legs.

The expression could be more playful, but it's not bad, I like the fact that you're messing around with poses.

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »
The expression could be more playful, but it's not bad, I like the fact that you're messing around with poses.
Yeah... since it's only a sketch im gunna try make it look better when i digitalize it in photoshop X3
Proud to be a furry!

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 03:45:35 PM »
Heres some VERY old art:

Made these 4 at teh age of 8-9 (note, i scanned laminated images <.<):
Guess what my favourite TV show was;

These i made at the age of 11-12:

Proud to be a furry!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 04:17:55 PM »
I like that volcano landscape explosion one. Very messy, very cool. you weren't bad as a kid

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 04:55:40 PM »
I love your Sonic and Knuckles drawings the most, I wish I could have drawn that well back then D:
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 05:48:19 PM »
I love your art!
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!