The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What Would you do if Zombies invaded the Earth!?  (Read 6451 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: What Would you do if Zombies invaded the Earth!?
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2009, 11:36:40 PM »
I would march to a Helm's Deep like castle and have such an end as to be worthy of rememberance.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 01:31:21 AM »
SLow Zombies:

use of...Monkey Bombs!  they play a rather crude tune that the zombies are attracted to..and blows up

Lol joking...been playing Nazi Zombies too much...

but for real? Seeming I"m already in Canada....I'd make a strong hold in the nearest Wal-Mart super center along with my Motorcycle (yes I do have one)...as it doesn't use much gas..(I've been on the same tank of gas ALL Summer...80Miles to the gallon at least)and jsut stay there till I ran out of supplies then hop on my motorcycle and head to the next Supercenter wal-mart...if I seen survivors i'd tell them to follow me...I'd also baord up any doors in the wal-mart...

If not a Wal-Mart then a Costco...

and i'd do that for either fast paced or slow zombies...

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 03:23:37 AM »
I would march to a Helm's Deep like castle and have such an end as to be worthy of rememberance.
as awesome as Helms Deep is
making a last stand is possible everywhere, especially if you try really hard to make it a worthy one

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2009, 03:30:46 AM »
not really, my kitchen idea wouldnt be paticularly exciting since it's a small room. It needs to be somewhere where you can fall back further and further, and the final retreat would preferably be upwards, like being forced up a tower and being killed right at the top.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline xnotriggerx

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • My Youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: husky/wolf
  • Coloring: grey/white
  • Height: 5,8
  • Build: slim slightly athletic
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »
hmm, first id build a wall around my property 7 ft high with a steal door for , then id go to dicks sporting goods and grab some assult rifles shot guns SMGs  ect and amo, then armor up a bus and look for survivors, THEN arm the survivors able to fight and hit the mall for food, wepons, cooking wear, first aid kits and other survivors. then we would all lay low in my furry fort :3 for a few days to make explosives. THEN we could get gass from gasstations, food from stores. THEN id boby trap some of the land near my house with pitfalls. PLUS im surrounded by corn so i could harvest that. id also send out a radio brodcast telling survivors, to come to my furry fort ^^ id even hang pawprint flags on the outside of the wall so people know where to go. ill have a guard tower built near the wall to spot cars at the gates =]. ill get armored up, put a bandana around my face  and save some people ^^  ill  train survivors to shoot wepons. and everyone gets a bulletproof vest with a pawprint on the front. :)
War Sucks Lets Party

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »
sounds like we have a plan  ^_^
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2009, 06:18:49 PM »
hmm, first id build a wall around my property 7 ft high with a steal door for , then id go to dicks sporting goods and grab some assult rifles shot guns SMGs  ect and amo, then armor up a bus and look for survivors, THEN arm the survivors able to fight and hit the mall for food, wepons, cooking wear, first aid kits and other survivors. then we would all lay low in my furry fort :3 for a few days to make explosives. THEN we could get gass from gasstations, food from stores. THEN id boby trap some of the land near my house with pitfalls. PLUS im surrounded by corn so i could harvest that. id also send out a radio brodcast telling survivors, to come to my furry fort ^^ id even hang pawprint flags on the outside of the wall so people know where to go. ill have a guard tower built near the wall to spot cars at the gates =]. ill get armored up, put a bandana around my face  and save some people ^^  ill  train survivors to shoot wepons. and everyone gets a bulletproof vest with a pawprint on the front. :)

two things
what if it happened in real life (what im aiming for)
also Dicks Sporting goods totally has military grade ammo and munitions, and theres plenty of time to create a 7 foot wall plus guard towers in a short span of time

as fun as the Furry empire seems,
i dont think enough people will actually survive it to see it come true if zombies did invade,

not trying to be a buzzkill here, but now i rephrase the purpose
What would you do, if zombies invaded in real life?

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »
haha, i knew what you really meant gabag  ^_^

me personally.... i would DIE... thats just about it, try and survive but in all reality i would get killed.... thats is the reality of it...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2009, 06:38:17 PM »
Then you should make it such an end as to be worthy of rememberance!

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »
not trying to be a buzzkill here, but now i rephrase the purpose
What would you do, if zombies invaded in real life?

Well Gabag, not too many people would think that not settling anywhere is the best idea when really it is. You should NEVER take up a strong hold somewhere. You run out of supplies, you got visitors way too often and then there's the issue with a monarchy. The best thing to do is keep moving, avoid major cities, stay away from most stores as some people, as stated in here, will be way too trigger happy to let you anywhere near their "base." Syphen gas from other vehicles, collect food, water, and ammo where you can. Travel light, and only bring with those with you who are strong and who you can trust.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2009, 08:25:37 PM »
Posted by: AsiaBunny 

Then you should make it such an end as to be worthy of rememberance!

but seeing as everyone are zombies wont there be no-one to to remember it?  :3

Offline xnotriggerx

• Avid Aardvark
    • My Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2009, 09:24:47 PM »
when did this get so [censored] serious
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 01:15:55 PM by Dessum Ryugen, Reason: Foul Language »
War Sucks Lets Party

Offline xnotriggerx

• Avid Aardvark
    • My Youtube
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »
well how about i strap myself with dynamite and blow myself up in a croud of zombies. we are talikng about a zombie invasion! how "realistic" could the answers possibly get
1. power would go out everywhere.
2. no more food after a period of time.
plumbing would get backed up
3. if there is government left theyd nuke everything to try to stop the zombies
SO we would be in a foodles plumbing covered disease ridden bio-hazardous wastland with bombs droping everywhere. so no matter what we are screwed, that the "realistic" answer your looking for?
War Sucks Lets Party

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »
even a zombie invasion cant kill off humanity... there are too many of us... sure almost all will die... buuut, those two hundred people living in a nuclear bunker under mount fuji will survive, same if a asteroid hits earth of a nuclear war... we cover almost all the world....  :/

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2009, 09:56:10 PM »
well how about i strap myself with dynamite and blow myself up in a croud of zombies. we are talikng about a zombie invasion! how "realistic" could the answers possibly get
1. power would go out everywhere.
2. no more food after a period of time.
plumbing would get backed up
3. if there is government left theyd nuke everything to try to stop the zombies
SO we would be in a foodles plumbing covered disease ridden bio-hazardous wastland with bombs droping everywhere. so no matter what we are screwed, that the "realistic" answer your looking for?
hey woah.. i didnt mean to offend you with my critique of the 'FurPire' idea
but now that you've got my attention

i have a few things to saw
1. We dont need power...
2. no more food after a period of time, theres plenty of nonperishable and not to mention natural sources of food.
3. if a government was left they'd nuke everything, but if the zombie invasion is so incredibly widespread they could do nothing to stop it, they might as well send whatever armed forces left to rescue survivors
4. If a nuclear holocaust did happen due to zombie invasions, dont you think we prepared for it in some way, guess Fallout comes true now