The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom  (Read 10453 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »
Sorry, beyond my knife this is the only weapon I have against the guards. Wait, maybe you can! Kor handed the rifle to Xleena and put his hands to the wall, trying to guess where he could hit them if he called up spikes from the walls. Fire at the last guard to the left when I say so, and not until then... got it?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2009, 06:08:36 AM »
Mac, watching the transformation instinctively reached for his rifle and was just about to shoot when he remembered who he was aiming at.

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2009, 06:11:54 AM »
Sasha tilts her head curiously at Mac's reaction, "Well, this is us... umm..." she winks at him and turns into the feline they'd detained earlier, "...I guess can be anyone" he shifts back to the lapine form, who gestures down at himself, "But this is the real me"
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:15:03 AM by JellyMuffins »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2009, 07:37:58 AM »
speak of the devil, Kitt was leaning against a wall in the bunhouse complex.... keeping up his camo was intensley hard... he released his concenctration and if anyone had been watching it would seem a panting feline had just appeared, leaning against the concrete wall....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »
   Xleena nodded gratefully, taking the rifle. A long time since she had held a rifle, never mind fired one! She was good however, she knew she could do it.
   Despite all the bad things the scientists had done, they had increased things such as her raw strength and her hand/eye co-ordination, which could help steadying and getting a good shot on a victim. Redying her shooting stance, her paw poised on the trigger-- she awaited her savior's order.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »
Kitt ran, cloaked once again, his paw prints scudding across the dusty ferrocrete... he turned the corner at full pelt... he was gonna get out of here.... nothing could stop him now.... with a muffled oof he slammed into the figure of xleena hoisting a rifle to her shoulder.... losing his footing he slipped and slammed into the ferrocrete wall astride of the two figures.... his concentration lost he slipped out of a world of shadows into a world of light and pain... to those watching a young feline appeared to have suddenly appeared out of thin air, one moment nothing, the next a grey furred cat was sprawled panting and disorientated in the dust...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »
Kor felt something slam into his back, and as he fell, he saw a cat sprawled on the ground. You've got to be kidding me!! he thought as he caught himself, trying to make as little noise as possible. Although he felt like yelling, he quickly checked to see if the guards noticed, and they were still sationary. Take out the guard on the far left...now!
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2009, 09:25:35 PM »
Kitt watched the large figure in front of him, obviously enraged by his sudden, and unexpected, collision.... concentrating for a moment he started to slip back into shadow and invisbilty... as long as he wasnt interrupted he could still get away...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »
Seeing a cat materialize out of thin air, Charles opened fire, no questions asked towards the group, for all he knew trhey could be trying to escape, he didnt care the reason he had to vent out steam.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2009, 07:04:40 PM »
Bullets ricocheted off ferrocrete around Kitt and the others, concentration broken he slipped back into visibilty again... The bullets screamed hot death as they tore into earth, ferrocrete and occasionally flesh. Kitt bit back a scream, blood welling up from his lip as a bullet chewed its way into his right paw....

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2009, 09:17:08 PM »
Holding her breath, she aimed, squeezing the trigger without noise. The shot went squarely into the guard's neck (she aimed for the head), nevertheless gaining the same result. The guard slumped, unaware he had died. She smiled, it felt good to get this place back, even a little.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2009, 09:47:19 PM »
The bunny smirked at Mac, "You let me see your face and I can even look like you" he sounds cheerful as he offers, but there was no way he would want to stay that way - he was so accustomed to fur, he didn't know how he'd deal without it, even if it made him look non-diseased...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2009, 01:47:38 AM »
Kor pressed into the wall of the jail room they were next to, and earthen spikes shot out at ballistics velocity, cutting down the rest of the guards who were within range of the wall. Only one guard remained you got the right to last kill since you helped me out there....

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2009, 03:46:05 AM »
Spike sat against a tree deep in the woods. He was out of breath and it looked like he'd lost his pursuers. He took a moment to catch his breath and figure out where he was. He ran in every direction and wasn't sure where to go next. He hoped he'd be able to find a road if he just kept walking but for now he was on break and was still trying to figure out his special ability.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2009, 07:11:17 PM »
(Chrono/Xleena i'm shooting at you you know that right?)

Mac just barely held in his vomit at the rabbit changing forms to a wolf, to a fox thing. "Dear lord what did i get myself into". he thought to himself