The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom  (Read 10456 times)

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2009, 08:04:40 PM »
Dirt flew up from every direction as Spike covered ground towards the exterior fence to freedom. The grass caught aflame as Spike ran over it. He was a man, panicked, enraged, and on fire. His eyes still glowing red as the flames exploded off his fur, shooting small balls of fire in every direction. Bullets riddled the side of his body. A shrill roar was released from his lungs. Out of the wounds seeped something far from blood. Like gasoline out of a tanker, the liquid flames poured from bullet holes along with a small ammount of melted lead. The bullets had melted upon entry of his skin.  He struggled to make it to the exterior fence only feet away. The heat from the flames causing the wire to turn orange. He dragged himself across the ground, the fence turning to a silver liquid has he pushed himself through the hole, still taking fire from guards.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2009, 08:50:02 PM »
Looking around, Charles caught a faint sighting of Kor. "There he is, Engage!" he yelled before firing with Collins

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2009, 02:03:30 AM »
The rabbit looked at Mac confused, it didn't look so much like a break-in as it did a break-out... he stops firing, letting his arms fall to his sides, wondering what's going on.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »
The guard dragged Kitt out through the hole spike had made, to within ten metres of the fence beside a rabbit who had been firing on the figure... gripping him by the collar securely the guard pointed to the burning image of spike tearing through the fence...
"shame you cant catch fire like that eh? youre not gonna be going anywhere  are ya?"
Eyeing the guard with a single feline eye he spat onto the guards visor and growled...
"ugh, that just does it...."
Pulling out a large pistol the guard held it under Kitt's chin, just above the collar...
"give me one good reason not to shoot you in the head..eh? or maybe in the neck... let you bleed to death you 'orrible fur!"
Kitt's growling ceased, a smile crept into the corner of his mouth.... twisting lightly in the guards grip his kick aimed true... straight into the guards crotch....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »
Jay didn't know what to do as the feline was dragged towards his position, he looked apprehensive of the guard's violent approach to handling him, until the cat lashed out that is. He immediately dived on the feline figure, pressing a forearm to his jaw so he couldn't speak and a Col to his temple so he would try anything stupid, "Look, I don't know what you did to get put in here, but I swear right now that if you move, I will end you." He felt bad for the cat, but at the same time he was weary of the figure that had just destroyed that section of the fence - wondering if the rest of the people here were as violent or destructive... and he had no intention of becoming rabbit flambé.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2009, 08:46:30 PM »
Kitt stared into the lapine's eyes, taking in a deep breath and exhaling he acknowledged his position... this one wasnt for playing around with.... looking over at the guard who was still groaning, at his kees cursing under his breath he grinned... the bigger they where the harder they fall....

the forearm of the said rabbit was trussed up against his jaw and neck... right beside the shock and dampener collar.... Kitt's eyes rolled back "ah, ah....CHOO!" he sneezed violently... stopping immediately and putting his arms either side of him to show that he had not intention of trying anything and he had merely sneezed because the dust the pair had kicked up around him... what the rabbit didnt know is that with the sneeze the catch of the collar had been pulled half off... nearly enough for him to get off himself later...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »
Spike was already through the fence. The minefield would prove something of a challenge for him. He could feel the flames that consumed him were slowly starting to die down as he was no longer enraged. He was losing bodily fluids from where he was shot. He looked back, the attention drawn away from him to the feline at the hole in the wall. He couldn't go back to help. He needed this momentum to get past the mines. He scanned the clearing, small trip wires and bumps scattered about in the radio active sands. He crawled on his stomach, but he had to hurry, guards would be out hunting him within minutes. His eyes were returning to their normal shine of yellow and the fires were now smouldering on his orange fur. He crawled and crawled, avoiding the bumps and wires of instant death, praying he wasn't suddenly blown to pieces or bleed to death in the middle of his way to freedom.

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2009, 09:30:41 PM »
The rabbit sighed heavily, looking over at Mac for some direction as to what to do with the strange feline. He hadn't shown what he could do to the guards yet, and he didn't want to reveal the extent of his shapeshifting yet, nonetheless he wanted to use it to help keep the cat pinned for now. Getting creative he changes the musculature in his arms closer to that of a rhino, leaving the white fur on the outside of his arms to give the illusion of no change. Once again he felt pity for the feline, the weight shift wasn't going to be comfortable for him at all.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2009, 09:39:25 PM »
Kitt choked as the rabbit put a large amount of pressure on his throat... he was surprised the collar hadnt come off on its own.... jeez that was some strength for a rabbit... struggling for a second he gave up, watching the lapine with one bright feline eye, somthing was different about this one.... not like the guards... and any Turncoat would have slit his throat without another thought.... gasping for a breath he managed to string together a few words from his not often used vocabulary...

"why...me.. dont... you... kill?"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:19:28 PM by Kitt »

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2009, 10:29:25 PM »
"You haven't done anything to me, why would I kill you?" the rabbit remains absolutely ignorant of the whole situation, just being more confused by the feline he was restraining. He looked over at Mac and the other guard writhing on the ground... that one was giving him some strange looks too... he needed someone to tell him what was happening, he'd spent too long alone to understand exactly what hatred looked like, or to recognize prisoners. All the books he had read described cities as bustling centers of business and happy citizens, the lapine could only look for guidance from, what he believed to be, his friend Mac.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2009, 10:35:32 PM »
"You haven't done anything to me, why would I kill you?" the rabbit remains absolutely ignorant of the whole situation, just being more confused by the feline he was restraining. He looked over at Mac and the other guard writhing on the ground... that one was giving him some strange looks too... he needed someone to tell him what was happening, he'd spent too long alone to understand exactly what hatred looked like, or to recognize prisoners. All the books he had read described cities as bustling centers of business and happy citizens, the lapine could only look for guidance from, what he believed to be, his friend Mac.
Mac slid down the ladder of the guard tower and smashed the butt of his rifle on Kitt's head.
"Nice work Jay, you got our prisoner back under control, we'll take it from here" he said, as he and the Pvt. grabbed the cat's shoulders.

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2009, 11:22:05 PM »
Jay subtly turns his arm back to normal, "P-...prisoner?" he looks confused, but rubs the back of his head in embarrrassment at the praise. "I guess that break-in's sorted now... though I think he got away" he refers to the figure that had melted the fence.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2009, 11:24:29 PM »
Jay subtly turns his arm back to normal, "P-...prisoner?" he looks confused, but rubs the back of his head in embarrrassment at the praise. "I guess that break-in's sorted now... though I think he got away" he refers to the figure that had melted the fence.
"We have a team en route after him right as we speak, I'm sure you have a lot fo questions about this World we live in, correct?" mac said, handing the cat to someone else.

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2009, 11:27:48 PM »
"Umm... yeh, I guess I do..." the rabbit fidgets uncomfortably with one of his ears, gaze shifting from the 'prisoner' to Mac to the other guard and back, an endless puzzled cycle.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2009, 11:30:26 PM »
"Well long ago, before we were born, the world was ravaged by a nuclear war, how it was sparked, is lost to us now, but my forefathers and others, traveled to the East when they discovered Furs like you were hostile, and over a span of 50 years, have rebuilt human civilization, however our government established these prisons to try and cure the Furs of their disease, which causes them to be homicidal, judging by your age you should've experienced it, but you must have a rare gene that prevents it, so your one of the few sane furs alive." Mac explained Taking Jay by the shoulder and leading him to the barracks.