The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 30335 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: AsiaBunny can DO IT!
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2010, 12:49:34 AM »
I'm Commander Shepard,
and this is my favourite Comment on the Citadel!

... no wait, I'm Spartacus
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2010, 12:50:45 AM »
You should do a picture of the Shepard Shuffle!

AKA the Awkward Shuffle, except the guy looks like Commander Shepard

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »

And this is what I gave my room mate to put on his door.

"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2010, 05:32:06 PM »
I like the way the kitty looks :D
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2010, 07:32:50 PM »

why not!?

though i really should have fixed the anatomy keraazyness

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2010, 08:08:59 PM »
Haha, i like the kitty  :P

And that most recent one is cool, real sense of movement, and in all honesty i dont see too much wrong with the anatomy, your style is intriguing buddy!  ;)
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2010, 11:02:24 PM »
thinks Kitt, I think the movement comes mostly from me doing this straight on photoshop. the poses become a lot more dynamic because i don't have to think about them that much. I just put a blur and it slowly forms by itself.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2010, 12:23:49 AM »
Kitty playing on the field with the Hell's Angels, now where's the ballistic knife to go with the killing rage batter XD!!!

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2010, 12:48:33 AM »
WIN! You actually did the Shepard Shuffle!

the cat is adorable like all cats (obviously, because cats are just that awesome)

And our friend with the bat looks... angry, What is he planning on beating down?
looks like demons to me but I could be wrong

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2010, 01:09:50 AM »
Yes... I did the Shepard Shuffle :D

and the dude with the bat? Originally he was attacking the viewer, but now he's just attacking anything. He's mental, you see :P

I'm very happy with the pictures I've been doing, and I looked back at all the previous ones I posted here and I have to say, in the seven months of on and off posting I've gotten good at this. I'm finally generally able to really express that colourful crazy style that always I've wanted to show. I think I might start posting things up on FA and DA, because I always shied away. I always asked myself, "If I was looking at this stuff... would I 'watch' my profile."

Looking at these recent pictures, I would say yes. :)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2010, 09:24:00 PM »
   Haven't commenetd in a while-- but I always enjoy your pics :D

The crazed batter one made me laugh-- you could say hes 'batty'...! --Is banned from the internet forever--

anyways, good work and I'm liking the style. :D
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2010, 02:36:05 AM »
thankya... and yeah that joke should be burned at the stake...

NEW DRAWING

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2010, 02:37:58 AM »
nice one

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2010, 04:46:46 PM »
I have no idea what that is, but it has great shading and it looks like it has two handguns 8D

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2010, 07:29:31 PM »
It's a robot, in a post-apocalyptic setting... so to avoid the specter of unoriginality, here's my fursona in some dusty sandy ancient-temple-like place.

there are issues.. but i've made a jpeg of it now, so i cant be bothered to go to the psd file and fix something i've already finalised :P

also, that's my fursona... he's in development, and he certainly wont be wearing bright emerald green all the time