The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Asia Kali can DO IT!  (Read 30330 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: AsiaBunny can DO IT!
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2009, 12:02:29 AM »

Just a little something to last the year. I doubt I'll do much if anything during the holidays, so you get a rare view of one of my RP characters in her smart casual off-duty attire.
the very rat who tried to kill Collins
she hides her treachery

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2009, 12:04:04 AM »

Something Gabag asked me to do. Having someone want something of me really makes me work ten times harder... which kinda shows how little I work on my normal stuff :P

this makes me think of Gears of War 2. Probably cuz i just finished playing it, but... yea.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2009, 02:21:49 AM »

Something Gabag asked me to do. Having someone want something of me really makes me work ten times harder... which kinda shows how little I work on my normal stuff :P

this makes me think of Gears of War 2. Probably cuz i just finished playing it, but... yea.

Space marines.

Just a little something to last the year. I doubt I'll do much if anything during the holidays, so you get a rare view of one of my RP characters in her smart casual off-duty attire.
the very rat who tried to kill Collins
she hides her treachery
Well she cant parade her position all the time. Rats have time off too :P
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2010, 11:16:30 PM »
Like I said, THE professional on this site. You have a very kitchs-y style, and yes I spelled kitch wrong so sue me.  -.- But I love what you do. You can draw animals waayy better than moi and you're great with effects and such. Thumbs up.  B)
x

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2010, 11:28:29 PM »
Thankyou very very much, though I am certain that you are mistaken. There are much better artists than I on this site. Rigor's probably my favourite, I can't even get proportions right, compared to her I'm doodling on the walls.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2010, 04:28:53 AM »
I need this.
I need to excercise my visual creativity.
Without it, I feel inwardly crippled.
So I colour in, probably the most uncomfortably drawn character I have.
He's not my style.
He's my anti-style.

Now to get back to my English work

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2010, 12:45:56 AM »
I need this.
I need to excercise my visual creativity.
Without it, I feel inwardly crippled.
So I colour in, probably the most uncomfortably drawn character I have.
He's not my style.
He's my anti-style.

Now to get back to my English work

I feel honored for being the first Human too see this picture. Asiabunny I gotta say, for being you anti style He/it Looks Really good =DD

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2010, 12:56:28 AM »
You know what, he really does look pretty good. Much better than I thought it did back when I finished it.

So, thanks for the compliment and I agree :D

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2010, 11:55:14 PM »

honestly... I just dont know why I scanned these in... but I'm just clearing out all the pictures that need colouring and this happened to be one of them... It's just weird. Also, smudge for the lazy win

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2010, 05:01:15 AM »
This used to be a nice normal picture... what on earth happened in photoshop? The devil has infested this picture :P

I have demon photoshop.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2010, 09:44:35 PM »
I have demon photoshop.

Do you have any links of this....Demon photoshop?

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2010, 01:50:19 PM »
well essentially it's normal photoshop but your comp must be built from the blood of the ancient ones.

really old pic that i coloured yesterday

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2010, 02:01:09 PM »
Dude I love your style >. < Im heavily influed by it when i draw <.<'' I feel like such a copycat when i draw stuff ad it tends to look like you style so i Kinda always have to redraw -.-''

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2010, 07:32:01 PM »
your joking, right? influenced by my style? I'm not a terrible artist but... really?

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2010, 07:36:01 PM »
Well, when i draw Characters mostly. and whats so strange about it? :S did i say something Wrong?

Edit: And well, im also a beginner in drawing, So im trying diffrent styles, and my most reasent (3 drawings) ones Looked like your style.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 07:38:10 PM by Super happy Horror »