The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 25442 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2009, 07:02:50 PM »
"IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT I GET TO FLY... I SWEAR, THIS SPANNER IS GOING UP YOUR..."
Annie stopped abruptly, an officer stood in the doorway to tago's bunk room looking shocked...
"sir.... we were just.. eh.."
The officer shook his head, turning away into the corridor
"i dont really want to know what you where doing.... you flyboys are right wierdos..."

Annie stuck her tongue out as the officer walked off, before turning back to Kitt...
"h'okay... i find out once we're there... until then..."
The pair stripped, pulling on combat suits and the trademark jumpsuit, Anni falling over as she got a leg caught in the suit, Kitt laughed as he pulled her back to her feet....

~~~

Team tango and the other hundred or so 'flyboys' lined up in hanger 12.... jostling into place as they awaited the arrival of the shuttles....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2009, 01:30:04 AM »
Blaire glared at him as if lazerbeams could shoot from her eyes. "you will regret taking me," She shrieked before slamming her body against the walls of the ship. A large gash appeared on her forehead. She cut her left arm deep, in need of stitching and impaled her right shoulder on a pierce of broke metal. She lay in a puddle of blood and snickered. "You can't take me to where ever we're going if I'm dead." Her eyes turned purple as she hurled herself once more against the wall, hard enough to surely cause trauma to the head. She finally lay on the floor unconscious, drenched with her blood.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2009, 01:39:46 AM »
Chrono sighed, this also wasn't the first time he had to deal with suicidal captures. He knelt down and first took some banadges from under the control panel and started covering up the minor wounds, then went to work, putting her in a vat of medical nano-bots that he occasionally slept in after retreating from or winning a fire-fight. He had to take out the broken metal and stitch up the open gashes since the nano-tech couldn't replicate sitches yet.

"Activate Restraints one through six" and on command, groups of nannites congealed and formed bonds that went from her limbs to the ends of the tank, preventing her from injuring herself, as well as holding her jaw and tongue in place to prevent her from biting her tongue. He then took a permenent marker and wrote backwards on the tank 'Tell me when you're ready to talk, or I can deliver you like a wild animal, the choice is yours'
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2009, 01:45:40 AM »
Blaire woke and read the message. Let me out... Now.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2009, 01:46:49 AM »
"I'm afraid the ship's pilot can't let you do that because you'll just try to kick his head off again, and since he's flying this marvelous hardware it's also a stupid idea"
Droned Mal, the ship's A.I. to Blaire.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2009, 01:54:50 AM »
If you read the message, that ain't happening, we have ten days to our destination, and from what i've experienced.... His thoughts trailed off and he went to go grab Blaire's suit, and left it hanging in front of the tank. If you can read my mind, then you can watch as I deal with the one who hired me, i'll turn off the voice modifier on my end and see if the voice seems familiar to you. He walked up to the visual comm unit and dailed the number that contacted him earlier.

"D-did you capture her?" the now filtered voice said with a quiver.

"Yes, and I'd like to know what exactly you're going to do to the target after I went to all the trouble of catching her alive..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2009, 01:56:52 AM »
She looked over at where he was standing. Her eyes widened as the voice flowed threw her ears. I know that voice... but can't remember who it belongs too...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2009, 02:04:14 AM »
The A.I. got a general news broadcast, but one that was important enough to report. Beaming itself into a meterial form, the form of a robed human with striking features to Blaire's contact the fruit vendor, but with  computer code running along his robe.
"Captain.. It appears as if the Reaver fleet is mobilizing to Neutral Space, they have issued a public decree to eradicate all other beings from this Universe with extreme prejudice, and it come with a call to arms in this conflict. They report all general order on the devastated planet has all but extinguished itself, as survivors loot and pillage the ruins and each other.
There are scattered reports of Eph'Tan and humans already engaged, namely the Fires of Ellan and the Indomitable, two border patrolling cruisers. Be wary captain, as our hyperspace route goes directly through the battle, maintain course?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2009, 02:06:25 AM »
He pressed a switch that sent an automated message of 'Change course, but arrive at the same final location' without changing gaze from his contact

Then just keep trying to remember, i'll do the interrogating...

"That information is on a need-to-know basis Reaver, so you don't have the right to know..."

"Can you at least show me your face since i'll be seeing it at the drop?" He heard a sigh before the silhouette face became visible. It was a human with a scar across the top of his forehead, and almost no hair besides a red colored fu-man-chu that goes past the screen.

Can you see his face from your spot? I'll check his apperance for more. Chrono non-chalantly peered across the figures face and noticed a military decoration on his shoulder.

"So, I'm assuming the delivery has some military significance... or does a Major have free reign to call in assistance from bounty hunters?"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2009, 02:08:05 AM »
Blaire tensed and lashed around. His name is escaping my mind.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2009, 02:08:29 AM »
"Aye Captain, but it will increase the amount of time it take to get to the destination, but we'll be able to view the battle safety from warpspace later if you like." Mal said, before vaporizing.

"Oh and captain, your subject is losing control once again"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2009, 02:19:28 AM »
"Fine, if you want to be so hell-bent on knowing my name, its Iulius Phorin, Major of the Human Empire and ex-commander of that frigate mishap I'm going to report you for if she isn't delivered here in a month!" the human angrily said, with Chrono grinning.

You'd be amazed what people say when you enrage them enough...

"Oh, i'm sooo sorry Major, i'll be bringing her in about ..... fifteen days. It would be ten, but theres a space battle between human and Eph'Tan forces, which my flimsy ship can't possibly survive"

"Fine, just get here so we can get this trade over with!"

I should point out that I had absolutely nothing to do with that ship

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2009, 02:27:04 AM »
Let me out, I'll be civil on one condition... We get my ship.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2009, 02:32:46 AM »
Thing about that is.... we're still in hyper-space, and the planet we just left was under heavy-bombardment. Its a miracle that we're even out of there alive considering how millions died the second the bombardment occoured... but if you want me to stop and turn this thing around, fine...

The visual screen turned off and the tank emptied itself, filtering out any dirt or shedded hair before re-appering in another tank for recharging. The bonds went with the rest of the liquid, and the container walls lowered down to let Blaire crawl out since her metal cuffs were still on.

"....and before we go back, i'd like to hire your services for a job..."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2009, 02:35:29 AM »
"I don't come cheap. And All my tools are back with my ship. So I suggest you turn this hunk of metal back around." She put on her outfit and zipped up her boots. "So, want a job done, you have to give me my weapons."