The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 25445 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2009, 02:42:43 AM »
"I don't need to pay you with credits.... the job is reward enough... I want you to kill the man I'm sending you to, while eliminating evidence of the photos." He walked over to the nav panel, and stopped the ship in an unkown area, then put in the coordinates for the area they just left. "Oh, and don't act like the photos have no importance to you... if he wanted to frame me with the photos to get you, then its obvious I'm carrying someone who was hired to destroy a frigate. Which, I heartily congradulate you for pulling off."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2009, 02:50:10 AM »
"Don't tell me how to do my job. I've been doing it for my whole life." She looked at him and leaned against the wall. "What do you have against this guy anyway?" She asked. "I need to have some background... it's hard to hunt someone you know nothing about."
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2009, 02:55:35 AM »
Chrono actually broke into a laughter at her questions. "I take it you ignored what I said ealier.... you're killing the same guy I'm delivering you to, you don't need a background, and he'll be in plain view!" He also laughed at himself for not being able to catch someone that couldn't understand the concept of 'killing the contractor's contractor'
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:31 AM »
"How much longer til Charnel is running now?"  Entaru shouted as the ship's gauss turrets opened up on the bridge of the Ellan.

"1 minute boss"

Entaru sighed in frustration.  He wished that Captain Mordecai hadn't wiped out all of his drones.  That would make this battle far quicker.  He also wished that he had had time to get to Gamma Epsilon to get that shipment of Juggernauts.  That way he could board and wipe their inferior infantry out.

He was doing a lot of wishing.

"Boss, shields are at 15%"  He definently was glad about that.  The boys at Gamma Epsilon "cross-breeded", as they put it, Human and Eph'tan shield generators.  They did the same to Charnel as well as most of the ships facilities.

Entaru hated the other races.

He loved their technology.

"Boss!" Entaru looked towards the tech officer.  "Charnel's ready sir!"

"Aim for their bridge and fire away"

Charnel glowed once more as the gauss cannon released its deadly cargo.  The round flew towards its target...hungry for blood and steel.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2009, 03:04:09 AM »
"That's something you can do on your own. Military is no joke... Aren't you curious to know why they want me?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2009, 03:11:02 AM »
"Because they either want a scape-goat that looks like the violator.... or you are going to be enslaved, either way, it doesn't affect me if I deliver you weapon-less or not..." Chrono walked up to her and put the desert eagle back in her hand. "I'm doing this so that neither of us get killed or forced into slavery, I just figured it would be easier for you to conceal a blade in your under-garments then for me to pull out a gun while heavily armored..." He then took the chivalrous if not somewhat deviant approach of lifting the back of her hand and kissing it. "That is all I ask of you, Madame' Balire, just a little un-paid cooperation" he said before going back to the nav controls.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2009, 10:27:41 PM »
Blaire hesitated for a moment then pulled her hand away. She growled and took her gun. Blaire placed it back in its holster. "Alright, so I go in, shoot the bitch and we speed away in this P.O.S." She said almost laughing. "I think we should get my ship... it's faster." She looked around at the console and monitors. "And it's more up to date.."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2009, 10:37:02 PM »
Chrono tried not to attack her, but the temptation was almost too much. "Yes, but this 'P.O.S.' as you so call it kept you from commiting suicide, and right now... it might be the only vehicle any of us have. Unless you think nobody would try to hijack your ride to escape the planet since its soo high tech!" he finished with added anger at the end. They were soon in orbit around the planet, and he turned to Blaire. "Okay, give me the coordinates of your ship, and I can drop you there while dumping this ship at the same time... or do you honestly expect me to let you fly yourself to the drop-site that only I know of?"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2009, 10:43:37 PM »
"It wont be highjacked. Its well hidden." Blaire walked over and put in the coordinates. "Now navigate sugar..."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: December 07, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »
The instant she put in the coordinates, Chrono had already driven off to the location. In a matter of two minutes, they were directly over her ship. He lowered his ship down next to Blaire's, and 'decommisioned' his A.I. by putting a few bullets into the Main Panel. He also took a few stronger versions of his sedative, making sure that Blaire wouldn't double-cross him and still be standing.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2009, 10:59:57 PM »
Blaire smiled and walked on board the large ship. A voice sounded. Good evening Miss Blaire. "Evening Valkyrie." She looked back at Chrono. "Lets go. Don't have all day. Valkyrie is going to need your hard drive so the creep can still communicate without noticing the ship has changed."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »
Chrono nodded and went to extract the hard-drive, finding it surprisingly intact after he just put a few rounds through it. He took it back to Blaire and walked onto the ship, finding it was indeed better than his own, but without a medical area. "You got space for my nano-tanks?" he asked, since his plan does run the risk of his contracted target of setting them up from the begining.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »
"Thanks. That's what that tank over there is for." She pointed a tank that was out of the way and equipped with expensive equipment. "But if you must have your tank... then put it a few feet next to mine."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2009, 11:17:41 PM »
In only a few moments, and an almost dislocated shoulder later, he put his tank next to hers, just in case hers went haywire. "Now whos gonna drive..." he said aloud, not really knowing if she was okay with letting her contractor drive her ship to the location.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: December 07, 2009, 11:26:07 PM »
"Valkyrie can drive its own for the most part. I just need to enter the coordinates." She looked at him smirking. "So feel free to enter them, I need to check if my M14 is here."