The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 25441 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2009, 11:36:07 PM »
Chrono walked up to the odd-looking nav panel and found it was easy to put in the coordinates, he then put the hard-drive in a spare compartment before looking for a bed to sit down at.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2009, 12:07:39 AM »
"Set travel Val. We will need to be there within 15 days. Start a shower and put out a bed for Chrono." She down the stairs and to her suite. "Chrono, you're room is just down this hall." She waited for him to follow.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2009, 12:23:48 AM »
Chrono felt an obligation to be thankful for already being given a room and a much-needed shower that his own ship lacked to accomodate. "Uh, you didn't have to do all of this just for me, but thanks...Blaire" he said with a quiver at the end. He almost forgot about the syringes, but the bulge in his pockets kept reminding him that he shouldn't completely let down his guard.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2009, 12:33:12 AM »
"Don't worry about it." She smiled and went into her suite. "When you wish to take a shower as Val to start one up. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go rinse off." She smiled and walked in the doorway quickly followed by a sliding door.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2009, 12:38:06 AM »
Chrono nodded, then went to a nearby shower, before noticing a small optical sensor overhanging the center of the bathroom. "Pervert" he whispered under his breath before taking out a roll of black tape he had for on-the-run repairs for his gun, and covered up the sensor before stripping down and going into the shower.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »
An alert siren alarmed as red lights flashed. Blaire grabbed a towel and burst out of her room. "What the hell did he do now?!" She opened his room door and shouted. "What did you do?" She ran back out and typed in a the code. The alarms stopped and the sirens silenced. She walked back into Chrono's room. "Did you cover the optical lense? That's Val... He's a computer... In order to provide you with commands he must able to see what he's doing..." She held her towel tightly as she waited for his response.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »
Chrono covered himself with a shower curtain before looking back at Blaire with an obvious blush. "I don't want that computer watching me bathe, and you neither!!" he said, not willing to keep his eyes off her until she left the room.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2009, 01:30:07 AM »
The gauss cannon projectile ripped through the air, tearing towards the bridge. However just in front of the viewing window, the space, the existence began to ripple, to fade, swallowing the the attack whole. It disappeared as quickly as it formed, bursting before being sucked into a distortion that promptly righted itself.

Within the Ellan itself, could hold back no longer and exploded into raucous laughter, gripping his chair for support for his shuddering body. "I love this ship, I LOVE IT! It's beautiful." He shook his head with a constant smile. "Honestly, attacking the bridge like we're pathetic little humans. Don't they even know who the Eph'tan are?"
"Calm down sir, we need to focus." Kimchi said, though she smiled just as broad as he was.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2009, 02:08:33 AM »
"What?!  How the hell did they do that?!"  Entaru shot up out of his seat in surprise

"No idea boss!  I'm scanning it now"

"Why didn't you scan it earlier!"  Entaru was fuming with red hot rage, his medsuit screaming with blood pressure alarms

Ms. Zettergren gave an embarrassed smile "Sorry boss, guess I got caught up in the moment"

Entaru screamed in rage and chucked his pistol at her full force.  The senior tech officer ducked, the junior tech officer wasn't so lucky.  Mr. Grundy fell unconcious as the pistol richocheted off of his head.  A loud hissing sound filled the room as Entaru's medsuit activated, injecting a small amount of tranquilizers into his bloodstream.  The tranquilizers were mild so as not to impair judgment or reaction time. However they were strong enough to knock down his blood pressure to a steady level and stem his temper.

"I oughta throttle you, you stupid (insert your own word here).  If it wasn't for your (again insert word) brother you...wouldn't...be. here... gah...blasted suit.  I can't even get in a good yelling anymore.  Lousy flea bitten mongrels!"

Entaru was at a loss.  His Gauss Cannon wouldn't be up and running again for 2 minutes.  He was out of drones.  His guns were doing minimal damage.  His shield were almost gone.   All he had left was...

Then Entaru remembered one of the frigates.  The one that plowed into the Indomitable.  Its remains were on the other side of the Ellan.

And all human cargo ships had to have a long distance tractor beam for larger shipments.

Entaru could drag Carnage 1's remains towards the Ellan, then turn off the tractor beam when it reached a high enough speed.  A homemade asteroid at his control.

Entaru couldn't help but giggle as he issued the command.  Carnage 1's remains hurtled towards the rear of the Ellan, picking up speed exponentially.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2009, 02:26:47 AM »
"Val can't actually 'see'... plus, I have no intentions on watching you. Nothing much to look at," She taunted. She glared at him and smiled. "Just watch what you do..." She walked out of his room and back to her own. She removed her towel and got in the shower. "Val, secure all weapon rooms and other important rooms."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2009, 02:58:20 AM »
"Cask to Indominatable, initiating bordering operations," Said Captain Mordecai
The human's way of boarding wasn't the safest nor sanest, but it was sure fun. At least it was for Sgt. Jameson.
Jumping in the launch pod with other soldiers, he prepared for the inevitable launch. THe pods were equipped with shield bypassing technology, so the pod wouldn't just melt when it hit the shield. Ports along the starboard side of the frigate opened up and locked on, as the missile pods were fired with the force of a guass cannon. But the Eph'Tan were in for a hilariously painful surprise.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: December 08, 2009, 03:36:30 AM »
That was a blow to his pride when he heard her comment. I chase down, overpower, and carry my captures all the way back to my ship, and she has the audacity to make me sound weak?! He huffed before going back to showering, then noticed the regal tattoo that has now grown from the center of his chest to his pelvis and down his thighs. Great, its growing with my body... shes going to find out eventually, hopefully its not until the job is done he silently prayed before turning the shower off and putting a towel on. He then took the tape off and took his clothes to his room before he forgot something. "My armor!" he almost yelled as he dashed to his room, only to find his armor already on the bed. "Okay....thats oddly convenient..." he said aloud before drying off and putting on a pair of pants and a shirt, still keeping a few syringes in his pockets before going to sleep. However, he learned to either keep one eye open, or half his brain awake while sleeping. The result was as soon as he hears a noise or breeze that goes under his memories of entry, he'll jump into defensive action.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »
Mika did a double take at his console. "Sir, there's a few hundred tons of junk being dragged towards us by the Cask."
The captain sighed through his laughter, "They must be getting desperate, how are the beam cannons?" he asked.
"Forward two are charging, rear is charged." Suddenly he froze, then turned to the captain. "Sir, a massive wave of projectiles is headed our way at high speed from the Indomitable... It's bypassed the shields!" The ship lurched dangerously under the impact of the initial boarding party. Kimchi looked across to various scans.
"Sir, they've boarded us. They were in those... projectiles whatever they were. Shall I start defense system 2?" she asked.
"Ofcourse, do it hurry," the captain replied. "Lieutenant, fire that beam cannon into those pod launchers."
"Sir they've regained some shield integrity," said Mika.
"Then shoot it now before they regain anymore!"

All across the ship, defense system 2 came into effect, sensors searching for non-Eph'tan biological signatures. When found, forcefields formed in the corridors, and turrets appeared behind them, shooting anything the sensors tell them to. Their laser fire bypass the forcefield due to combined frequency modulation.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »
Blaire stepped out of the shower, pulling a towel around her and walking out of the bathroom. She went to the closet and typed in a code. Quickly an outfit appeared. She pulled the half shirt over her head and grabbed the tight black pants. She then looked at a pair of black boots that were shiny as if they were never worn. She then finished dressing and exited her room. She went to the head of the ship and sat in the seat in front of the steering mechanism. She grabbed the handles and pushed it forward. "Nothing wrong with having some fun..." She thought to herself aloud. The ship sped up as she pushed further. She pulled back, pulling the nose of the ship up.. She smiled and moved so the ship would spin upside down. The gravity on the ship prevented any disturbances. After the fun was over she shouted to val. "Alright, put us back on course." She then went to Chrono's room. Blaire knocked on the door and waited for his answer.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »
Slapping a charge near a force field generator, just where he remembered last time he boarded an Eph'Tan vessel, and watched it explode, Jameson motioned and the soldier with a rocket launcher blew the turret to pieces.

"Lt. Jameson to Cask and Indomitable., Initial breach secure, moving to the bridge... I think"

"Roger that Lt., Closing pod launcher shutters"
The hatches around the human ship closed, now content with waiting for Lt. Jameson and his crew to do their job.

Alarms blared within the Fires of Ellan as the human boarding part went on systematically removing the defense systems, losing men but still gaining momentum. Footsteps echoed down the halls as Eph'Tan veterans and rookies alike geared up in their E.V.A. suits and armed the weaponry inside the suit. Then they funneled into a room  designed to counter the boarding party, a large open space for the defenders to take advantage of their jetpacks. A new addition to all vessels after border skirmishes.

"This is Lt. Jameson, behind this blast door, should be the Bridge. Charlie will place the charge, as soon as it's cleared me and Sarah will prime a grenade and hurl it in. The rest of you will join us in mop up of whatever didnt get killed by shrapnel." he said, going over the plan with his squadmates, and many others who joined him.

Little did they know, it was a trap, as Jet troopers flew up to their elevated positions.