The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 25440 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »
Chrono woke up in an instant, but without opening the eye that faced the door. "I don't think I have the right to deny the owner permission to enter the guest room." Chrono said aloud while keeping his hands in his pockets, ready to throw the sedatives if he heard that she was cocking a rifle at him.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »
Blaire entered and gave a half smile. "Were you seriously going to let him do what you said with me...?" She seemed almost saddened by the thought.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2009, 01:15:31 AM »
"Get the guns to shoot that debris, cut it up with the point defense lasers." A sea of flak, and blue streams of light surrounded in small laser turret blasts riddled themselves across the face of Carnage. The pieces buckled, and they broke but continued their path, still enormous, still being dragged... and then they hit. The entire ship rolled onto its side, explosions lighting up across both the Carnage and the Ellan. Chunks of the Eph'tan frigate being crushed and broken, floating off into space.
"Sir, main engines are down, and the jump drive is floating off without us." Kimchi said, her voice shaking through her smile. The captain smile remained but his eyes lost their glow.
"So we still have thrusters?" he asked.
"We still have thrusters," she replied.
"And we still have weapons?" he asked.
"We still have weapons," she replied, her voice calmer, stronger.
"Then we can still fight," he shouted to the room, then turned to the meerkat. "Forward beam cannons?"
"Ready, sir," the meerkat said, his limbs twitched with nerves and adrenaline.
"Fire on that piece of junk Cask."
"Yes sir." With one button press, the beams roared in that familiar tone.

"Sir, the boarding party have reached the decoy," said Kimchi.
The captain replied, "Hmm, that's pretty good. We dont have forever. When will the reinforcements arrive."
"Just a little while longer, probably only two minutes," she replied.
"Then we survive for two minutes," he said with a smile.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: December 09, 2009, 01:47:25 AM »
Chrono thought about it for a moment and shrugged. "I don't know... it was a spontaneous thought, and seemed really good at the time when you were basically recovering from a suicidal episode. I guess I could take out his ship, then you could torture him in any fashion you'd like... as long as hes dead and the photos are erased from everything but our own memories... or are you talking about something else?" his door-ward eye opened up and he saw she wasn't armed with a rifle, but still wearing clothes that could conceal blades.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: December 09, 2009, 01:58:23 AM »
She walked into his room and sat in the chair that was next to a small couch surrounding a table. "No, I mean... Aw forget it. What is your story? You obviously know what I do... But what are you?" She asked looking at him.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: December 09, 2009, 02:01:06 AM »
Chrono sighed, thankful he had a shirt on so the mark of his heritage is covered. "I'm just a bounty hunter that happens to be a Reaver... isn't that good enough? Oh, and the names Chrono"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: December 09, 2009, 02:04:22 AM »
"Oh please... You're never just a reaver. Your abdomen says otherwise," She said pointing to the small part of shirt that was showing his marking. "I wont pry... I'm simply curious. I need to know you wont kill me when sleeping.."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: December 09, 2009, 02:12:00 AM »
Chrono felt a massive lump in his throat before sighing and then ran a claw down his shirt, tearing it down the middle and displaying the mark of royalty. "I'm the next in line to take leadership of the Reaver Empire... there, I said it..." he felt like a weight lifted off of him since now at least someone other than his immedeate family knows of his existance, but then anxiousness set in as he realized he took his hands out of his pocket, and a syringe fell out....

Please don't notice the syringe, I was an idiot for having them in my pocket in the first place!

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: December 09, 2009, 02:14:11 AM »
Great, royalty... I hope I don't get blamed for his absence. She thought to herself. "Being a Reaver, I'm supposed to bow.. But I've left that race with my career..." She looked at him. "So don't worry about me getting all weird."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2009, 02:22:53 AM »
Chrono got a little angry, but not even close to what he should be for what he usually said to people saying they would bow even if he wasn't with his family. "Don't you dare think me differently now, I hate it when people bowed before me when I hate how father ran our country with religion. I've hated it before I ran away, and its only gotten more rooted with the passage of time. My younger sister is going to take my place, so the Reavers will have a Queen to follow instead of a religious King." His looks then softened and just looked at the cieling. "There are times when I want to go back just to stop my father from plunging us into this stupid conflict, but I just hate being on the same planet as him, nevermind the same room!"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2009, 02:29:29 AM »
"Like I said, You being a royal doesn't affect me at all. I could careless. I left that Planet for a reason!" She laughed and sighed. "Don't think I wont drag this out for a while though, Prince," She taunted. She got up and walked out of his room.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2009, 02:33:22 AM »
"Thats ex-prince to you, Reaver!!" he joked, throwing his cut-up shirt at her before the door closed on him.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2009, 02:35:55 AM »
"yea yea yea! You're still a snob!" She shouted through the door, a laugh following the statement. She walked to the head of the ship and sat down in front of the steering mechanism again. She watched the stars pass by.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2009, 02:43:03 AM »
On the planet below, human Military officers sturggled to keep order, as the starving surviving populace demanded food and water that wasnt tainted from the bombardment.

"Stop giving us this irradiated crap... Give us real food!" yelled one Reaver. Other reavers and eph'tan joined him

"I'm sorry to inform you but all the remaining food is property of the Human Empire now, turn back now or you will be fired upon.." replied a Military officer.

"TO HELL WITH THEIR CRAP LETS GET 'EM!" yelled the same Reaver as the Eph'Tan and Reaver mob surged towards the barricaded warehouse filled to the brim with untainted foods.

"OPEN FIRE!" was the order of the day as the mob rushed headlong into assault rifle bullets and pistol rounds.

Except for one Military Officer.
Xavier didn't have it in him to mow down the civilians he protected back when the planet wasn't a smoldering ruin. He remembered good times with some of the Eph'Tan, and remembered how his Reaver buddy Xion helping him out of tough spots in the past.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2009, 02:46:45 AM »
Chrono got off the bed and walked into the door. "Let me out you unreponsive P.O.S. excuse for an A.I." he said while trying to force the previously automated door to open.