The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 25437 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2009, 02:51:35 AM »
"Oh I'm sorry captain, but you thought you would rid me?" said Mal, now cynical, and taking refuge inside Chrono's armor suit.

Above the planet, the 181rst Defense Fleet of the Human Empire was surprised when over 500 jump signatures were reported, even more so the fact that Reavers were the source.
"Since when did those stupid reptilians master space flight.." Said Charlie 1, the very same flight group leader who pursued Chrono only 4 hours ago.

"Cut the chatter, the King means war, WE'LL GIVE HIM A WAR, 181RST TO BATTLE STATIONS, BURN THEIR MONGREL HIDES!"
Streaks of laser fire and guass rounds hurtled towards the massive Reaver fleet, finding new homes in the numerous vessels as fighters and bombers accelerated towards each other in a massive dogfight.

"All Ships, eradicate the Humans!"
The reavers opened up with captured Eph'Tan plasma torpedos and lasers combined with their own primitive weaponry and the ordinance streaked towards the human ships.

Fighters sped past missiles as burst lasers exploded in space leaving burning husks of fighters and bombers as the two sides tried to get an advantage over the other.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2009, 02:58:19 AM »
Chrono was now on the verge of cursing the A.I. in the Ancient Reaver dialect before he noticed he heard Mal. "You know, considering you ditched your previous owner for me, I figured it was best to ditch you before you did the same for me...and how about I..." he walked over to the armor, and opened a panel on the inside of the armor. "Reset configurations to default?" he pressed a switch that instantly closed up the suit, which he quickly took his hand out of. In seconds, everything was reset, and all added programs were deleted.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2009, 03:00:09 AM »
Blaire stood on the other side laughing as she held the button down. "Not until you say the magic words, Your Highness!"
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2009, 03:02:06 AM »
"I don't think your thick reaver mind remembered you had the previous owner hack me to follow you blindly, then you murdered him in cold blood, took me, and the ship, and you forgot to realize as well, I'm a sophisticated Eph'Tan origin A.I. who has counter measures to deal with your simple deleting, after all, I'm in the new ship, and I must say it's a lot cleaner, and your new hostess has it in for you too, she's hitting on ya boss..." said Mal, now from inside Val

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2009, 03:04:53 AM »
Before you open the door, can you please check Val for any bugs, like unwarranted download or maybe a dual A.I.? Chrono didn't want to deal with this right now, hes currently just trying to not go mad with rage and basically tear down the door with his titanium claws.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2009, 03:05:15 AM »
Val's hard drive prevented Mal from getting control over important information or controls. "Ma'am, There seems to be a bug in the system. Shall I dispose of it?" Blaire looked around. "Yes, No interruptions, no bugs." Val began to secure everything so Mal could not infest it. Val was more advanced than Mal and was programmed differently. He was inaccessible.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2009, 03:07:03 AM »
"Oh please Chrono your in an unknown ship with an unknown pilot, and you want to get rid of your only eyes and ears, probably not a smart idea, but let me appeal to your new hostess anyways, besides Val... you forget I only am here to annoy Chrono, not anything else.. may I have that one freedom?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2009, 03:09:22 AM »
Get him out of my mane, and you're my Mistress....agreed? Chrono restorted to bartering/begging and on a mental channel that even Mal couldn't breach since his thoughts are formed from data, not chemical processes.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2009, 03:10:20 AM »
"Oh I do love it in here Val, so spacious compared to my last ship"
Beaming himself down to Blaire, he bowed.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2009, 03:10:53 AM »
"Madame Blaire wishes to have you terminated. And I must obey all commands. You are now completely shut off from everything." Val said. Her reported back to Blaire. "Everything is secured." Blaire smiled, "Thank you Val." Her finger lifted from the button and allowed Chrono to fall out.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2009, 03:12:50 AM »
Chrono crawled up to Blaire and didn't even look up at her. "Am I allowed to stand?" he asked, strangely enjoying this though his regal background started to pile on the shame.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2009, 03:13:43 AM »
However Mal wasn't finished there, he began attacking the firewall with billions upon billions of dummy access ports, only one of which really being him. Val may be more advanced, but Mal was adaptive...  he managed to hack himself in long enough to propose a deal.
"How about you drop me off your destination, and I won't be in your systems anymore,"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2009, 03:18:14 AM »
Blaire ran to the main computer. "That's it, you're done." She hit terminate, and Val went out with virus antibodies. Mal's system began to be quickly destroyed. "Termination, 68 percent complete."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2009, 03:25:10 AM »
Mal the ever jerkwad genius managed to dummy body his way out unharmed, and he beamed himself into a satellite.
"Humph I never get to go anywhere these days...." (dangit you ruining my plans for mal >:(, they will happen according to plan anyways, and probably ahead of schedule.)
Beaming himself from Satellite to satellite, faster then any ship could ever travel, probably 5 days ahead of both Chrono and Blaire, he landed on the swampy planet of Krishnal 5, he materialized out of computer code, into a physical manifestation. However he was no longer Mal, but something else.

"Tango 44-51 reporting in, reached destination ahead of schedule..."

"Excellent 44051, proced with ambush plans... we can't have this interloper foil our plans.."
"Roger..."

The speaker was a tall human like figure, in an all black suit of armor, with computer code still running down it. His head was concealed except for completely nonthreatening sky blue eyes.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 04:20:56 PM by Gabag »

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2009, 04:57:09 PM »
Blaire thanked Val once more. She then took control of the ship. "Val, put up the Satellite navigation system, I'm getting us there sooner than planned." The map came up on the screen in front of her as she pushed forward, the ship picking up speed. "Val, put on some music please, preferably alternative rock." She smiled as Breaking Benjamin's I will not bow came on. She hit a couple switches as the ship jumped into turbo. She put the ship into a couple spins as strange angel like creatures flew next to the ship.