The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 25431 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2009, 12:38:32 AM »
"Strike 1 Here, with the enemy's command ship's pod, recovering it now
Striker 2 Recovering TAK 1's pods,
Striker 3, 4 5 and 6 recovering TAK 2 and TAK 3's pods..."

The gunship parked directly over each escape pod, letting the docking clamps grab onto escape pod and the gunships flew back to the lead Carrier, the Inferno, and dropped the pods off in the hanger, where a regiment of soldiers was waiting at the ready, along with a human military officer, appearing to be the admiral of the fleet.

"So you are the Eph'Tan who caused wanton death and destruction to our border patrol forces hmm.... the Fires of Ellan was it... why did you fire, the Indomitable was picking up survivors from the previous pirate attack. Your survivors I might add..." The good Admiral asked the command crew of the Fires of Ellan and the other pilots, who were taken out of their pods, and lined up for the Admiral.

Frigate Impenetrable reached the debris site first, and sent out shuttles to pick up the various troops lost in space, be them alive or dead., a shuttle parked in front of Jameson and his entourage, and they thankfully boarded the ship.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 12:41:19 AM by Gabag »

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2009, 01:19:14 AM »
Kimchi stepped forward. "Your answers lie with both the Eph'tan high command, and your own government. According to our reports, human forces committed an act of war upon a neutral planet. We recieved the order to retaliate, and did as commanded." Her voice was soft and melifluous and her movements were calm, presenting welcoming and non-threatening body language to the humans.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2009, 01:29:14 AM »
Chrono nodded, and waited for Blaire to leave before walking back to his room and ditching the syringes in his suit. "Chrono, you fool, you gave up your ship, your chance at taking control, and your freedom... I hope shes worth it..." he says aloud before walking back to the seat and with bolter in hand, covered the entrance to the ship.

Zeit wrote a note in his room before leaving with the female human from the chatroom who also worked on the Idominatable, in a fighter he helped her build in his off-time. It was rather large, but the size came from the Eph'Tan weaponry that had replaced the previous human weaponry. He also had a top-class shield system wired into the engine to make sure that as long as the ship could fly, it was protected. Zeit had the docking doors open up before they took off, so his 'superior' wouldn't get wind of his AWOL until he was too far to bother chasing. "We're heading straight for the south pole of the planet, the other two will have landed on the equator and north pole by then." His pilot nodded as they sped off towards the merchant planet in the neutral space.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2009, 01:51:06 AM »
"You think we bombed the neutral space, confirmed reports have visual evidence that your High Command unleashed fiery death along with the Reavers upon the populace, then you go and say we declare war while you mercilessly attacked a ship rescuing your people from deep space, you really need to work something out Missy... well while your on my ship you'll abide by my rules, you are to remain in the brig until we work out something with FLEETCOM, until then you have no access to anything but the brig, you have a nice day now..."

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2009, 02:05:57 AM »
"Understood," the mouse replied with a pleasant smile that devolved into a disgusted sneer as the Admiral turned his back on them. Maxim shook his head and frowned, while Mika shook like a rat in a Reaver house. They were pushed along through the corridors to the nearest brig, with four prisoners per cell. The three officers were joined by a young female rat they had never seen before. She was snarling and struggling as they manhandled her all the way from her pod to the brig.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2009, 10:29:02 PM »
The Salvation thrummed with power.... everything had been checked... everything worked... brand new....

"this is your captain speaking.... i'd just like to remind you that we are still a neutral ship... and the fact that we got a few guns now doesnt change anything.... now if we are attacked first at least we can hit 'em back.... well... thank you... and welcome aboard Salvation... our new home.."

The comms turned off again with a crackled, and flyboys in the mess hall turned back to their card game, all talking exce=itedly about the new assault corvettes that where to be testpiloted today.... the engineers in the hall seemed equally excited, not about flying them... but about getting a look in 'under the hood' of these new ships...

Kitt sat round a table with the rest of team tango, he was losing badly at 'Version' a card game that was a popular past time amongst the eph'tan....
"well... they says we... team tango... we gonna be the first to try flying on of them new corvettes..."

"oh yah.... and then yous gonna be the first one to crash one of them new corvettes aint ya..."

Kitt eyed Jake with a stern eye, before throwing down his hand of cards...

"i got nuthin.... and i wont crash it... besides... if i do... we got Shiro, that guy can fix near anythin...."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2009, 11:58:48 PM »
Shiro sat in his new quarters on the Salvation. They were nice and roomy, so he shared it with a bunch of other engeneers that had less spacious dwellings. He was a kind fox, and was always ready to take a few more people in. He curled up in the pile of blankets that he slept in the corner.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2009, 09:13:02 AM »
"come on boys! i know its new but can ya please focus on the task... testing it not marvelling at it.. guys!"

Several engineers where clustered around one of the new assault corvettes, while team tango hung back watching.... the dock master seemed to be getting rather flustered....

"hey! comeon! we need ta this new boy up in the sky..."

The engineers stopped marvelling, and started to prep the corvette for flight, fuel lines where attatched, ammo loaded.... the corvette was their child....

Kitt stood beside team tango, watching the engineers prep her up... he'd always marvelled at how fast and dedicated they where...
"anyone seen Shiro? i woulda thought he'd be here to watch the first launch.... strange... he's never late.."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #263 on: December 13, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »
Blaire over heard his statement and smiled, but put her ears down. "I hope it was worth it too," She said softly. She walked out of her room and back to the central controls. "Val, what is out ETA?" she asked. A time clock appeared on the big screen. It read 850:46:32:08. The number kept decreasing as they continued to travel. "Bring me up a Bio on this Military Guy. I want to know his history." She sat in the large chair and began to think. Val quickly pulled up the Biography. "Anything else?" He asked. "No that'll be all thank you." She began to read the mans history. She swiveled in the chair, her mind concentrated on other things. Blood began to seep through the tight shirt and run down her bare stomach. "Crap..." She stood and jumped down the steps. She entered her room and later came back out with bandage wrapped around her body. "Why is continuously doing that!?" She asked allowed. The scar that was from her left shoulder to the right side of her body, ending just below her ribcage bled from time to time. She sat back down in the chair. "This guy has no soul. He dedicated his whole life to military. Performing experiments he was let go and exiled. Hmm..." She leaned back in the chair and shut her eyes. Blaire let out a long sigh.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: December 13, 2009, 06:21:41 PM »
"Not late," shiro said as he ran up to the launch area."Just a little tired"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: December 13, 2009, 06:35:36 PM »
Kitt turned to see a very tired looking Shiro running into the launch bay "well... we're all pretty tired.... but, all we gotta do is test out these new assault corvettes... and then we get the rest of the day of while the ship is re-fueled.... sleep for ten hours straight is my plan!" Annie who was standing beside him snorted "lazy cat..."

"Alright! she's fueled up an' ready to go! team tango could ya prep for flight..."

Kitt stopped pulling on his jumpsuit, with both legs in but the top half of him still out he turned to shiro...
"hey Shiro! you wanna come with us.... we gotta seat goin spare, and i thought you might wanna come fly with the flyboys  ;) "

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: December 13, 2009, 06:37:30 PM »
"Why not... just as long as your pilot is me." he chuckles
"Juust kidding. Just don't crash"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: December 13, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »
"well dont worry Shiro... i'm the pilot..."

One of the other felines from tango piped up as he zipped up his jumpsuit...

"which means do worry... cos we will crash!..."

Kitt stuck his tongue out at Jake, before zipping up his jumpsuit and doing up his thick belt.... and pulling on a headseat for communication...

"right then... c'mon, lets get this test over and done with then get to bed!"

The team filed into the corvette, waling into the spacious cockpit, large enough for fifteen pilots and still space to walk around.... the windows went right around the front and both sides, providing an excelent field of view...

Annie gave a satisfied whistle...
"sweet...."

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: December 13, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »
Shiro looked around the interior.
"Not bad, could use an extra thruster, a better paint job, but she will do nicely..."
He patted the hull
"I used to be a smuggler, a good one too, until the high-ups decided i wasn't useful to them, and put a price on my head. Ah, those were the good days"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: December 13, 2009, 07:07:12 PM »
"not bad at all.... wait... did you say smuggler?"

Kitt turned to face Shiro

"i never knew you used to be a smuggler shiro.... hey guys... you wonder whether the captain knows?"
The last words where directed to the rest of the team, all who looked away...

"not funny Kitt... seriously..."

"nah, dun worry SHiro... just messin with ya... well, lets get this bird in the air!"

Everyone found their places in the seats set around the edges of the cockpit.... Kitt sat at the front and indicated Shiro to sit in the seat beside him... co-pilot...