The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 24865 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #330 on: December 18, 2009, 02:11:44 AM »
Blaire smiled and laughed softly. She looked at him and lied back on the bed. "God, I hate this trip. It's so tiring." She shut her eyes and sighed.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #331 on: December 18, 2009, 02:36:25 AM »
Chrono smiled and also chuckled at Blaire. "Well, you have someone besides an A.I., unless you're afraid of sharing a bed..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #332 on: December 18, 2009, 02:38:13 AM »
Chrono smiled and also chuckled at Blaire. "Well, you have someone besides an A.I., unless you're afraid of sharing a bed..."
Val, being the enterprising A.I.
flashed a
'Hummna Hummna Hummna' on the main screen.
(not gonna take character over just wanted to set mood)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: December 18, 2009, 02:43:07 AM »
Blaire nodded, Uh huh." She managed to say before quickly drifting asleep.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: December 20, 2009, 05:50:53 AM »
For a moment, as she saw the gun, Kimchi froze. Maxim barely moved, but for a different reason, he stood non-chalantly, watching the guards make their move, smiling as the madman was taken away. Kimchi was shaking, so he gently turned her to him, and held her close before walking her to one of the beds to sit down.
"You ok?" he asked, his voice was hushed and calm; soothing.
"No, not really," she replied with a laugh that wobbled with her shivers. "He was gonna kill me."
"But he didn't, those guys had it covered. If there's one thing I know, it's soldiers. When soldiers have an order, they follow it." He looked down into her eyes before holding her close again. Kimchi hugged him back, letting herself sob.

Shock looked to them both, eyebrow raised, face disgusted.
"How do you know what they'll do? You don't know humans," she said.
"What was that, pilot?" the captain said, looking to her with steely eyes.
"We're not on duty, captain; and with less than due respect, you don't know what would have happened." She had a fist on her hip, as she leant forward with an accusatory pointing four. "See this is why I'll never date a cat. They dont care one bit about you." These words got Kimchi staring at her too, rubbing tears off her cheeks.
After watching this all go on, Mika stood up between the cat and the rat.
"Ok, now it's been an exciting day so lets rest before we kill eachother, since we're all tired and hungry, ok? We still have humans to worry about," he said.

"You four seem to be getting along fairly well... should I get a vet or someone to just put ya down...."

"Admiral.... it is highly unlike you to show mercy to those.... creatures" spat Admiral Hakon of the 500th fleet.
Admiral Adelion (name change cause i dont remember the name i gave him before) looked downwards, thinking of a response to give the Council of  Admirals. This council delegated everything related to naval and fleet actions, and supervised the human Emperor on what to do.
"My liege we can't let this go... one of our own has shown quarter to a foe who gave none of it to our own people!" yelled Hakon, with other admirals voicing their agreement.
"Well Hakon.... you seem to have forgotten the Old Codes of Combat, the same codes we abide by today! I'm no traitor or heathen anymore then you are... you've turned your backs on the way the Emperor's have old have waged conflict."

"You expect monsters such as these to abide by our same codes?" spat Hakon, now infuriated.
"ENOUGH! Your bickering must come to an end, can't you fleet admirals ever agree on anything, like the situation at hand, now Adelion's handling of prisoners nor Hakon's honor. We must focus on the task as hand.. The reaver fleet has smashed into neutral space led by their false king himself, and the Eph'Tan have been driven back... for now at least." Boomed the Emperor, his voice with a great sense of authority over the delegation.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: December 20, 2009, 06:10:18 AM »
Chrono snickered before lying closer to her, their bodies only two centimeters apart. Even if shes an assassin, I would never want to be anywhere else, or with anyone else... he mused as he went to sleep with a slight grin on his face.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #336 on: December 21, 2009, 11:12:27 AM »
"You four seem to be getting along fairly well... should I get a vet or someone to just put ya down...."
Mika put his palms forward, calling for calm.
"We're fine. It's just a simple disagreement, right?" he said, looking to the other three. The captain nodded then lay down on the bed, while Kimchi stood up, walking up to the rat staring into her. Shock stared back, her eyes on fire. Kimchi softened and gave a smile; a slight whisper of a smile.
"I have met with many cats, talked with them, worked with them, and loved one of them. So you can think and say what you like about me, but if you ever talk ill of my husband again, you will remember what rank you are and wish you hadn't forgot." The smile still hung on her face, as she turned back to her husband climbing into bed and huddling up to him. Shock held herself and paced around the room as Mika turned to the guard.
"See, everything's fine," he said, his voice quaking with nerves before he walked to his own bed, and lay back staring at the ceiling.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: December 22, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »
Blaire woke up to the sound of Val calling her. "Ms. Blaire, Our destination point is only a few hours away." She put her hands over her eyes and let out a low, exhausted grunt. She looked around and spotted Chrono. "OH!" She said with a high pitch squeak as she fell out of the bed. She stood up and brushed herself off. "Uh, right. Be right there Val." She smiled slightly and walked out of the room. She jumped up the steps, missing every other one. "Alright, what is our location right now?" She waited for the screen to show the location. Val sounded, "We are just reaching the edge of the Ice quadrant. And will be soon arriving."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: December 23, 2009, 03:41:14 AM »
Chrono was having a dream about his pre-cerimonial years, and his older sister called him up for his birthday gift. That was when the dream started to drift off to unknown territory, and Chrono quickly woke up. "That....was wierd as all get-out" he said before he picked up 'We are just reaching the edge of the Ice quadrant.' and then got out of bed to get his armor on and then walked out with helmet in hand towards Blaire. "You know, you didn't have to be in my room..."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: December 23, 2009, 08:07:18 PM »
Fortunately the Valkyrie went from going through ice, to now landing on a swampy rock to rescue the Military Guy.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: December 24, 2009, 01:35:28 AM »
"huh? oh, I just fell asleep." she smiled and looked back at the large screen.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: December 24, 2009, 01:37:29 AM »
Chrono chuckled. "I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I'm one of the few that actually like the beauty of your eyes, even if they do induce sleep..." Chrono sees the planet they approach, and yawns. "So, we leave a sector of ice, and end up in the tropics... odd"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: December 24, 2009, 01:47:07 AM »
"Yea, well I haven't really had anyone look that deep. Usually I'm only looking into those who I kill." She touched the screen and enhanced the picture on the screen. It was a satellite picture of the area the ship was heading to.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: December 24, 2009, 01:49:29 AM »
Chrono lifted his bolter and loaded a new clip before looking back at Blaire. "So, how do you want to go about this... fake the trade, or kill him outright?"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: December 24, 2009, 01:56:57 AM »
"Kill on the spot. Valkyrie can get us out of there quickly." She continued to touch the screen, many small windows were on the screen. One containing a picture of the man, another a biography, and the other of the satellite image.