The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 24842 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #375 on: January 04, 2010, 01:03:17 AM »
Chrono came back with the man that hired him in his grip. He then held him in front of Blaire and smiled. "You missed the same person I hired you for... care to tighten that loose end?" the former general glared at Chrono and decided to scream his last words at him.

"You filthy Reavers will never get away with this, my men will hunt you down and skin your hides with a chainsaw!!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #376 on: January 04, 2010, 01:05:54 AM »
Blaire smirked and held out on of the custom desert eagles she had in possession. It's Ivory white glistened as she looked at him, "You wish." And with that she placed the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. His skull crunching and a piece flew off and landed a few feet away. She looked at Chrono and put the now blood splattered gun away.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: January 04, 2010, 01:08:42 AM »
Chrono stuck his tongue out and smiled. "Do I get a kiss for the demolition, or a slap for not responding like a normal reaver?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #378 on: January 04, 2010, 02:47:06 AM »
'Tango' amidst the confusion of the killing, slipped towards the ship, and inserted himself into the data streams of Val. Before the A.I. could react, he already had complete control, being created by higher beings then Eph'Tan assured that.

"Hush now little A.I. go to sleep" he muttered as Val was forced into Standby mode. Modulating his voice to sound like many different people at the same time, he planned to use that derelict cloning facility to his advantage.

"Tresspassers!!!! you tread upon cursed ground!" he said, sounding like a few different people of the three species.

"If you want your ship back... you must do something for us! If you refuse then you'll die here like the rest of us" he said.

"In the derelict facility to the south, a madman named Enton Gebbit dabbled in areas no mortal should ever try their hand in. He attempted to make himself immortal, and used our bodies as testbeds. The experiment failed, and our spirits left our bodies as they became slavering monsters..... Kill these monsters.. so we may be at peace..."

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #379 on: January 04, 2010, 03:15:42 AM »
From the sky, by Chrono and Blaire, a light shone, a flame from the heavens, falling to earth. What was once a fighter craft, now a ball of metal and plasma tearing through the atmosphere, smashing to the ground many miles away. Nearer an escape pod landed and fell apart, leaving a bull to stumble forth through the trees, half covered in severe burns, half uniformed in Eph'tan armour. He fell to the dirt and died.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: January 04, 2010, 03:37:11 AM »
Blaire laughed and slapped him, then kissed his cheek. "Both, for being absolutely brilliant yet stubborn."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: January 04, 2010, 05:51:36 PM »
He continued to smile though she did manage to hit him as hard as a stun baton. "Well, I never do the obvious, nor expect it... in fact... my visor is saying that your ships been comprimised. Oh, and that AI you ejected... I was right when I said to destroy it."

At the end of 'Tango's message, there was a rather rapid message said, but too quick to repeat by ear. 'Lockoutprotocalengaged' said in a rather squeaky voice, where at the cost of having the ship malfunction for an entire day, the AI was forced out of the system and barred from entering due to lack of energy flow.

"The next job I have, is head back to your ship, and look for any footprints not our own..."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: January 04, 2010, 11:41:34 PM »
He continued to smile though she did manage to hit him as hard as a stun baton. "Well, I never do the obvious, nor expect it... in fact... my visor is saying that your ships been comprimised. Oh, and that AI you ejected... I was right when I said to destroy it."

At the end of 'Tango's message, there was a rather rapid message said, but too quick to repeat by ear. 'Lockoutprotocalengaged' said in a rather squeaky voice, where at the cost of having the ship malfunction for an entire day, the AI was forced out of the system and barred from entering due to lack of energy flow.

"The next job I have, is head back to your ship, and look for any footprints not our own..."
Unfortunately for Chrono,  Tango disrupted the protocol before it got past the word 'protocol'.
"Foolish flesh and blood... you can't purge the supernatural...." uttered the possessed ship. "Free us from our torment in this realm... and your ship shall be yours once more.... Go towards the Omnibus facility and free us, PLEASE, FREE US!" the ghosts begged with the living pair, their sorrow seeping out of the possessed ship, as the disturbed individuals held within just wanted to move on.

(Sorry for the force of plotline, but it's the plot, there's a reason I created Tango to be an unnatural A.I. as far as they go,)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:30:02 AM by Gabag »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: January 05, 2010, 01:27:46 AM »
Chrono falls on his knees and gawks in disbelief. "Whatever happened, the failsafe failed... got anything that can flush out A.I. without using another A.I.?" Chrono asked, since his failsafe apparently failed to eject.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: January 05, 2010, 01:35:59 AM »
"WE ARE NOT A.I. REAVER, WE ARE THE ETHEREAL EMBODIMENT OF THE DEAD OF OMNIBUS BASE!" Screamed the ghosts in rage, sending out a psychic scream that drove into the minds of the two, even though Tango isn't psychic, he just screams loud enough that it seems psychic.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: January 05, 2010, 02:19:24 AM »
Confused Blaire ran to her ship to check for any issues. Anything that had bugged or invaded her ship was quickly inilated. She then ran back to Chrono. "I'm not sure what to do?! I'm not a technician. I kill people for gods sake!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: January 05, 2010, 02:25:23 AM »
Chrono only shrugged. "Figured you would know something I don't about your own ship... all I can guess is that an A.I. is in there, and unless we can flush him out, our best bet is just to follow along.... and that means heading south to kill more"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: January 05, 2010, 02:26:50 AM »
"That's what I do best... As long as there is money in it for me. Ammunition is expensive..." She looked at him with a smirk.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: January 05, 2010, 02:52:48 AM »
The Omnibus facility the ghosts constantly warned of, was situated upon a easily defended hill, that is if anyone still used firearms there. Moss and the swamp have begun to retake the facility from the creations of Man. The perimeter fence decrepit and falling apart, one good poke would shatter it completely. Inside lights flickered as the last of the facility's fusion reactor burned on, and strange gasps were heard deeper inside the facility. The one area that seemed untouched by the swamp's corruption happened to be what appeared to be someone's quarters, perhaps it might have something useful inside.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: January 05, 2010, 06:06:12 PM »
Chrono looked around the facility with a sneer. "Despite this being our only option, this place reminds me too often of the horror games that my older sister managed to sneak from my father..." He then walked towards the quarters, and checked around the corner with his rifle before going inside to search.