The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 24841 times)

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #390 on: January 05, 2010, 08:51:03 PM »
Entaru awoke from his subconciously induced stupor.  He placed his hands over his face in frustration.  Even his own body was turning against him.  He once again got up from his bed, calmer now, and walked out of the medbay.  He listened for any hint or sign of where his new "commanding officer" was.  He heard a few snip and snags about an Admiral questioning the POW's in the brig.

"Great..." he muttered irritablely as he made his way to the brig once again.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #391 on: January 05, 2010, 09:25:12 PM »
Blaire stayed close behind him and smirked. "come on chicken. If there is in anyone there, just shoot them. I got your back."
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #392 on: January 06, 2010, 12:40:35 AM »
An insignificant looking, blue light flickered from one of the two computer consoles within the chamber. The flickering light came from the words "New Message" flashing upon the screen. It appears as if this was some sort of call to the owner of the dorm, however no one was, or until now is able to receive it.

The visible signs of a struggle in the room, with the overturned bedding, and a smashed window, are all that entail to the fate of the dorm owner.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #393 on: January 06, 2010, 12:44:31 AM »
Chrono looks out the window and sees nothing, then turns over to the computer and tries to open the message. "Theres something called infiltrating a complex, not that i'd expect someone whos usually taking the easy path to their targets to understand the patience that requires..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: January 06, 2010, 12:48:28 AM »
Blaire looked at him angrily. "I'd take another guess at that..." She mumbled. She then hit him in the back of the head.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: January 06, 2010, 12:57:22 AM »
Chrono winced at the hit, and held back his temptation to reply in kind. "Sorry, I was assuming you didn't want to take your time since we went the fast route here, and were getting impatient when I said I was going to be right back!" The anger left his eyes and he went back to reading the now opened message.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: January 06, 2010, 12:59:19 AM »
The computer flickers for a short while then plays a video of the figure of a huddled man, Human in race and identity, pale in appearance. (the message was a video call)

"Whatever those frickin doctors... and whoever the armored people were, created, it's a nightmare made real!." The voice resembled one of the voices the so called A.I. spoke in.

"Once mutated with the chemicals WHATEVER it was... turned good people into...."
He glanced downwards, struggling to finish his sentence
"Demons... those things are so far locked in the science wing... Tabetha... if you can hear this message, Run away, I don't care where JUST GET AWAY FROM HERE PLEASE!"
He broke down crying
"That **** doctor of ours injected me with the very agent that turned Kevin into one of those things! Please.. for the sake of both of us, GET AWAY!"
Soon he stopped talking as loud banging and resounding thumps came from the ceilings
"The vents!? THE THINGS ARE IN THE VENTS!"
The man managed to cry out before he was taken down by one of the monsters, and his monster smashed.

'Message over'
flashed the computer screen in front of the two.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: January 06, 2010, 01:00:19 AM »
"I much prefer getting the job done as fast as possible" She mocked. "You do things to slow... You'll never fit in on my ship if you can't just get crap done."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: January 06, 2010, 01:01:50 AM »
The dull resounding thumps from the message repeat, except in this instance in real time. The vents make noises, and they don't sound like happy noises.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: January 06, 2010, 01:08:40 AM »
Chrono quickly took out his plasma cutter and made a single cut through the vent, hearing a screech and then silence as he finished his sweeping cut. A mix of red and green seeped through the cut "Thats because I perfer to take my targets alive, since we're just killing... I'm not holding back" he said rather angrily before walking out the door and hearing moans and growls. "Guessing by the noises, I just killed a scout and now the hives awake... hope you got something better than a sniper rifle or a pistol on you" he said as he took out his bolter, wanting to conserve the energy in his plasma cutter.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: January 06, 2010, 08:55:51 PM »
"Sniper rifle is on the ship which is now in a different location. It'll come when I call." She looked at him and pulled her M16A4 off her back. "This should do for now." She cracked her neck and readied herself.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: January 07, 2010, 01:30:04 AM »
After a few moments of noises, it turns dead silent, then what looks like a humanoid in tattered power armor rushes him. Without even gasping or making a jolt, he fires on the creature felling it in one second from one round to the head, and another to the chest. Chrono turned on the floodlight on his bolter and saw not just one, but at least fifteen are seen just staring at him. "Great, the sickness spreaded quickly...." He opened fire again at the same time they charged at him.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: January 10, 2010, 07:25:18 AM »
Screeching pierced the pair's brain, as the Lead infected gave the order for it's minions to launch an all out attack. Some were scampering on the walls going for a flanking maneuver, while some went directly in through the front, with the prize being fresh food.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #403 on: January 10, 2010, 12:18:47 PM »
"this is Captain Fer'ensha of the Eph'tan destroyer 'Emilia'... captains log 83... we are currently in situe above the merchants planet in quadrant XXzero-aplha9... so far contact with pirates has been made twice within the last fourtyfive hours, it seems with the confusion of war breaking out they are ammassing larger attacks and taking advantage of our confusio.... ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS! ENEMY CONTACT!"

~the ship rocked with explosions as several knife shaped bombers strafed along the hull of the destroyer, blue flashes bursting across the metal plating as plasma bombs found their mark... point defence systems swivveled to find targets, railguns opening fire with long streams of orange contrails... the sound of the gunfire was muffled in space, only the bright flashes and occasional 'thwump' as a bomber was caught in the flak and exploded~

"Sir... it appears that the pirates have some kind of new cruiser with several panel-like extrusions... they seem to be some kind of foccusing array for what can only be some sort of beam... HOLY FRACK!"

~log ends with static~
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #404 on: January 10, 2010, 07:41:28 PM »
A fighter spun through the darkness, trails of flame twirling over its carcass. Inside was a Lapine Eph'tan, his uniform was of squad commander Asia Kali.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project