The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galaxy in Flames  (Read 25435 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Galaxy in Flames
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2009, 01:17:13 AM »
Chrono skidded to a stop and watched her jump up a building. "This is getting intresting...thought she would have taken an alleyway" he said to himself as he also took her route, his claws digging into the walls and allowing him to scale up with ease. As soon as he got to the top in about two seconds, he took out his bolter and aimed at her ankles when shooting. The next scaling he used his talons instead of his claws, literally running up the wall and onto the roof. I'm so lucky for having these replaced with titanium
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2009, 01:23:34 AM »
Blaire dodged the bullets that were fired. "I should have known they'd be after me," She grumbled. She decided to use the abilities that other Reavers lacked. "I hope this works." She shut her eyes and vanished. She appeared several buildings away from Chrono. Blaire laughed and continued to run, her breaths calm as if she hadn't been running at all. She stopped and leaped into the alley way below her. "Find me now Love." Her hair fell to the middle of her back, the sun glistening off the brown waves. She then removed the cloak she was wearing and showed her outfit that had been hidden in the shadow of her cloak.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2009, 01:31:59 AM »
Chrono wasn't lost, he actually dealt with targets that liked to hide in smoke or in snow, and this area was only slightly different. He took out a pair of Infared goggles and quickly saw her figure in an alleyway not to far from his spot. He took out his special sedative that can even incapacitates Rancors in one shot. He reached the alleyway and was instantly on top of her, lunging to inject the sedative. He didn't want to hurt his 'prey', especially if its female, it not only ment a reduced pay, but he'd feel like a jerk for not stopping them before he ended up having to hurt them.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2009, 01:42:05 AM »
Blaire kicked him off and growled. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She snapped. Her brown hair blew in the gentle breeze. Her blue eyes glistened as they slowly changed a slight blue purple.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2009, 01:45:22 AM »
Chrono recovered by gripping the wall with his left hand, and returned the kick with his own. He then caught her during recovery and injected the sedative into the back of her neck, not causing spinal injury or major bloodloss as the injection went at least a third in. "I'm the one who just finished hunting my bounty, and for the sake of both of us, that sedative better kick in..."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2009, 01:49:25 AM »
Blaire snapped her jaw at him and bit him fiercely. Her eyes began to move as they closed slowly. She quickly fell still and silent. Her breathing slowed drastically.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2009, 01:50:59 AM »
Chrono sighed after the brief shock of having her snap at him, and picked her up with care. He then did a double take before leaving the alley and dodging rioters, trying to get his vehicle off this insane planet. That was, if he still had one left.

After a few tense minutes, he found that his ride was actually still there. He opened up the hatch and put Blaire on the bed that was ment for a second crew member. He usually put his bounties on the ship floor or in the Med-bay if they caused him to injure them. But since she was only midly harmed and sedated, he decided she'd rather perfer to wake up on a bed. Of course he made sure to ditch her bladed weapons in various locked containers, and take off her suit from under the covers to make sure she wasn't hiding any tech that could hack the boxes.

After finishing up the disarmament, he went to the pilot's seat and prepped for take-off.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 01:59:25 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2009, 01:55:31 AM »
Her mind, still not asleep, entered the Male Reaver's. Where the hell are you taking me?! Take me to the Valkyrie! NOW!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2009, 02:03:37 AM »
Chrono was a bit shocked at the mental invasion, but decided to play along. I'm taking you to my client to fulfill a bounty, because I have no intention in finally going through a bounty that didn't end up crippling my target.... and since I already know your name Blaire, the names Chrono, and it would be counter-productive to kill the only capable pilot on this now airborne vehicle he added while he reached orbit, and seeing nothing to block his escape. He entered the given coordinates and realized it would take at least a week on a non-cryo ship to reach the location. But compared to a year-long flight, it was worth it.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2009, 02:07:27 AM »
Blaire's eyes shot open. "Take me back!" She shouted as she elbowed him in the face. She jumped away from him and began to scream. "Let me out!!!!"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2009, 02:08:48 AM »
"Sir reports of a reaver vessel leaving the planet coming in!" said a human fighter pilot, sent with the fleet to investigate what happened

"Well what're you waiting for, SHOOT IT DOWN!" yelled the admiral
"SIR!"
Five fighters broke off in a V formation and flew straight towards Chrono's vessel.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2009, 02:13:24 AM »
Chrono rubbed his snout from the elbow. "Wow you wake up fast..." he then chuckled at her unusual behavior. "Miss Blaire, we're out in space now, opening up the exit would kill you because...." He opened up a drawer and put his EVA suit helmet on. "I'm the only one equipped to survive here...." His sensors then blared as five fighters were closing on him. He silently cursed his luck until he noticed the hyper-drive was now prepped and ready to fire. "Hold on!" he said as he engaged it, the stars blurring in his vision as he quickly created a vast gap between the ships and his own ship.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2009, 02:16:12 AM »
As suddenly as he was engaged in hyperspace, Chrono's ship was pulled back by the gravity wells of an interdictor cruiser captured from the Eph'Tan, with the very fighters he ditched accelerating for him., with chrono on the far side of the zone with the fighters by the mighty vessel, but quickly gaining on him.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2009, 02:24:52 AM »
Chrono growled at such a depth that even his ancestor's cringed. He realized that even though he really doesn't want to, he'll have to do something rather rash to get them off his trail. So he turned towards the fighters and flew forwards as he re-prepped hypredrive. This is exactly why I left my younger brother as the heir, I hate this freaking racial-politics based war!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 02:33:25 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2009, 02:28:25 AM »
Blaire pulled her desert eagle and shot his oxygen tank. "Now you aren't! Now take me back to the market! I want my ship!!"