The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: City of Fur  (Read 47679 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: City of Fur
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 05:09:07 AM »
*Kylo parks the Lamborghini in front of the nightclub and walks in, looking for Mr. Gabag, he looks down at his digital watch* "Tick tock, where is that man? I have more important matters at hand, just checking on my investments for what little time in between to be had."

*The wolf looked around, finding himself quickly out of place from the more commodity nature of the business, he examined the structure, the lights, cleanliness, and people* "Everything seems in order at the moment, I must compliment him on keeping the place up to stat."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 03:59:59 PM »
Kitt got down from the cafe table, mug of coffee still in one paw he walked over to the figure who had walked into the cafe, now sitting beside the counter.... walking up next him Kitt jumped up onto the counter, watching the unknown fur hold his head in his paws... swirling his coffee before taking another sip he cleared his throat..

"Ahem... anything i can help you with?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 07:21:11 PM »
Philly looked up to see who was addressing him.  He reached into his pocket and pulled out the $5 and slid it across the counter.  "Just get me whatever this will by, it doesn't really matter to me..." he said trailing off.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »
Kitt watched him carefully as he slid the five dollar note across the counter.... forwning he pushed it back.... "full breakfast, on the house... you shurrup and eat once im done... no arguing... i reckons you need it..." Jumping down from the counter he walked past the stranger, around to the other side of the counter beside the kitchen doors... pulling out his pad he clicked a pen ready to write what the stranger wanted.. "h'okay.. sausages? bacon? toast? egg? anything you want... i cook it for you now... free of charge"

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 07:38:01 PM »
"Wow thanks alot" Philly said pocketing the money.  "I suppose I'l have a ham and cheese omlette, with bacon and some toast.  Oh and a cup of coffe, black."  He looked the fur up and down wondering how anybody could be so nice to a complete stranger.  He usually got a lot of empty compliments from various people trying to get an easy loan.  Before he was fired he had worked at the Furst International Bank.  Now that he had no job though he was going to have some trouble paying for his apartment.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »
Kitt nodded, scribbling it all down, smiling at the fur he shoved the notepad into the front pocket of his apron... "no problem, i be about ten minutes" pushing through the kitchen doors he started to gather eggs, ham, bacon, bread and the stuff to make a coffee once the rest was done.... walking back out twelve minutes later Kitt set down two plates and a mug of coffee... One plate piled high with omlette, bacon, toast and the black coffee for the stranger... as well as Kitts own breakfast, scrambled eggs on toast and bacon... sitting opposite he gave the stranger a smile, swallowing a mouthfull of scrambled eggs... "eh, bon apetit..... uhm... you gotta name you wanna share?"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 09:11:38 PM by Kitt »

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Husky
  • Coloring: [Back, Fur, Underbelly] Blue and White [PawPads] Darkblue and White [Toenails] Black [Hair] Blue [Ears] Blue and White [Nose] White and Blue
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 100IBS
  • Build: Skinny/Fit
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »
Shai keeps walking down the street, he hands in her pocket, shivering from the cold breeze hitting upon her face, she then feels around in her right pocket, and pulls out a $20 dollar bill.
"Ehh.. I suppose it won't hurt to get some hot chocolate to get me warmed up" She mutterd to herself, chuckling a bit. She then looked around and seen 'The Musical Cafe' in big, bold letters. She then headed her way towards the cafe, and open the door, and stood at the counter and waited patiently for the cashier to take her order.
I can't get you off my mind
But it's okay,
Because I don't want you out of it. <3 :)

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 09:43:09 PM »
"Yea, my name is Philly, just Philly.  Kinda like Cher, whoever that is.  By the way I appreciate the free breakfast.  I really need this right now." the raccoon said sipping from his mug.  "Echh...I think having my coffee black was a bad choice.  I usually don't even drink it black."  He picks up a fork and starts shoving mouthfuls of egg, ham, and cheese into his mouth.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »
"Philly... nice name..." Kitt looked up as someone walked into the cafe.... finishing a mouthfull of eggs he stood, wiping his mouth... "how can i help you miss?"

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Husky
  • Coloring: [Back, Fur, Underbelly] Blue and White [PawPads] Darkblue and White [Toenails] Black [Hair] Blue [Ears] Blue and White [Nose] White and Blue
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 100IBS
  • Build: Skinny/Fit
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2009, 12:47:27 AM »
Shai looked up and smiles with greet
"I would like to have a french vanilla cappuccino, please" She said.
I can't get you off my mind
But it's okay,
Because I don't want you out of it. <3 :)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 12:54:34 AM »
Sliding down his stair railing, Gab spotted that rich boy Kylo "Such a girls name..." he thought to himself forcing out a smile. "Hello Mr. Kylo welcome back.. always a please to see you."

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »
"Why thank you Mr. Gabag, but the pleasure is all mine to see you, how is the business running along? From my point of view it looks quite... in order."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 01:21:04 AM »
"Well your right then.. everything is in order, business is swell.... and we're changing the club from the dirty stuff to a techno-club. If it's a problem, well too bad cause I own the club, FurNet or not, you don't run my club, or me." Gab said, getting up in the richman's face

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009, 02:12:56 AM »
"Quite indeed... *he backed up and nervously dabbed his forehead with a napkin* That's not why I am here, actually I wanted to reserve the VIP deck for tomorrow evening, because there is no longer the "dirty" you mentioned, this place would suit our needs for the three hours of service. No need to be testy Mr. Gabag, and I am not here to haggle you or make threats... FurNET commends you anyways, how much would it cost?"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2009, 02:17:19 AM »
"Well today good sir... we're having our grand re design, you're welcome to come today... the VIP deck reserving it would be around 500,000 furos, employee services cost extra... and I apologise for getting in your face... I was wondering why FurNet employees showed up at my club causing problems... I was mistaken in the fact that I believed you started that trend. Please sir accept my humble apology.. for you the VIP deck is free of charge, but my employees still need payment good sir. How many guests should we expect to accommodate on the deck?"