The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: City of Fur  (Read 47677 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: City of Fur
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2009, 02:26:30 AM »
"FurNET members are causing troubles... hold for just one moment!" *Kylo turns around and takes out his cellphone, punching in a private number* "Oh that piece of vile garbage, someone is trying to destroy my business again, curses these despicable fools!" "Hey there Mr. Geiir, I hear some of your workers have been sabotaging my business again, I won't take this from you, I won't take this from anyone, I practically OWN this city! Don't you dare get in my way again, or I will take action swiftly!" *Loudly clicks the phone*

*Kylo turns around awkwardly having realized he let his emotions get hold of him again* "...Dearest apologies... Mr. Gabag. I will pay your employees in full and... *he tried to butter the situation as much as he could* FurNet is at your service, if these "employees" show up again, you call me immediately... tomorrow the meeting will be scheduled for 8:35pm-11:35pm. If this time is inadequate, I will pay extra."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
Shai looked up and smiles with greet
"I would like to have a french vanilla cappuccino, please" She said.

Kitt smiled back, nodding... "very nice choice if i dont say so myself..." Turning he walked through to the kitchen, door swingin behind him.... returning a few minutes later he set down the mug along with a small plate of biscuits including oreos and others "biscuits on me.. erm, that'l be three dollars please..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Husky
  • Coloring: [Back, Fur, Underbelly] Blue and White [PawPads] Darkblue and White [Toenails] Black [Hair] Blue [Ears] Blue and White [Nose] White and Blue
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 100IBS
  • Build: Skinny/Fit
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »
Shai giggles as she digs in her pocket and pulls out $7.00
"You can keep the change" She said as she smiled friendly and took the tray looking Kitt in the eyes, then she turns around to see if theres an open spot, then she spots a sit next to the window, where the sun rays are hitting it perfectly, then she takes a seat,.
I can't get you off my mind
But it's okay,
Because I don't want you out of it. <3 :)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »
"thanks very much miss..." Kitt pocketed the change, opening the cash till and shoving the rest in... closing the till with a clatter he sat back down beside his breakfast, continuing to eat the scrambled eggs...

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 09:24:34 PM »
*Kylo looked down at his watch seeing the time* "Oh dear, I must depart. See you Mr. Gabag, bye bye!" *Kylo walks out grumbling to himself about the fakes running around* "Those scum of the Earth better not destroy tomorrow evening's meeting, or they will be in for a little surprise..." *Kylo gets in the car and drives to the FurNET HQ*
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 09:32:36 PM by White Wolf Guardian »

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 09:28:28 PM »
Philly finishes his breakfast and stands up.  "Thanks for the food man...I don't even know your name." he says slightly glancing at the person who had just sat next to the window.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2009, 09:44:23 PM »
"th' names Kitt... good to meet you...." he shook Phillys paw as the two empty plates over to one side to be taken into the kitchen... "you ever need anything... just come roun' here ok? "

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »
"Alrighty will do" Philly said as he walked out of the cafe, but not before taking another look at the stranger sitting next to the window.  "Well I got some breakfast...now what do I do?" he thought to himself as he walked down the sidewalk.  After walking for a few minutes he stopped and sat down on a bus stop bench.  "I have nothing to lose so I might as well take a nap." he muttered stretching out across the bench, his legs dangling off the side.  He closed his eyes and tried to block out everything around him.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »
kitt watched Philly walk through the door, before taking the plates through to the Kitchen, and coming back out with a cloth and washing down the counter and tables... it was lonely doing the morning shift when there was no-one else but him....

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Coloring: [Back, Fur, Underbelly] Blue and White [PawPads] Darkblue and White [Toenails] Black [Hair] Blue [Ears] Blue and White [Nose] White and Blue
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »
Shai puts a hand on her cappuccino and takes a sip out of it, while watching the people cross by the window and just stares at the surroundings going around by her. She then eats some of her biscuits.
But it's okay,

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2009, 10:06:22 PM »
Having washed down the tables Kitt sat on the counter, dangling his legs he hummed to himself, watching the people walk by the window....

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2009, 10:12:38 PM »
Shai digs in her pocket, and pulls out a random note that has a whole conversation on it from her and her friends passing it back in class, she giggles as it makes no sense as she sips her cappuccino
But it's okay,

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 12:15:11 AM »
*Kylo enters the Headquarters and makes his way to the elevator seeing the VP next to him* "Oh sir! I didn't know you were here other I would have made preparations..." "Enough of that! We need to call together the other board members, we need to have a meeting about some out of the office... precautions." "What? *His eyes widen*" "You'll see soon enough..." *the door dings and Kylo walks out, leaving the VP behind trembling*

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 09:38:03 PM »
Kitt whistled to himself as he washed the window of the cafe... he had nothing else to do until someone else came along for a chat and somthing to eat...  the girl who had bought a cappucino was reading somthing and didnt seem to want to chat... he sighed... stepping out onto the sidewalk for a breath of fresh air...

Offline VampireShai™

• Yellow Yak
  • 12.05.09 <3
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 09:44:58 PM »
Shai keeps reading the note, chuckleing to herself, then puts the note away, and rests her head on her hand and looks out the window, she yawns in boredom and takes another sip of her cappuccino.
But it's okay,